The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I'm tired of waiting on the bee nerf!

#1StormWolf12Posted 12/5/2012 9:42:38 AM
Patch already, please!
#2drake_skullPosted 12/5/2012 9:49:47 AM
Tell MS...
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#38luedevilPosted 12/5/2012 9:53:06 AM
Why do you care? It is not as if players can use it on you and make it unfair that way. It is not as if it is a competition as to who can kill a boss the fastest and if you do not like the bee then simply do not use it!

It all seems silly to me all the demand for nerfing the shield that only affects your game play if you are the one wearing it.

Just one players opinion
---
I have been listening but I don't think it is helping.
Xbox GT: Blu3d3v1l13
#4StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:11:03 AM
8luedevil posted...
Why do you care? It is not as if players can use it on you and make it unfair that way. It is not as if it is a competition as to who can kill a boss the fastest and if you do not like the bee then simply do not use it!

It all seems silly to me all the demand for nerfing the shield that only affects your game play if you are the one wearing it.

Just one players opinion

1. I'd like to know what's it like to solo the raid bosses with the bee functioning as it should
2. Multiplayer with random people will be more fun
3. I don't like playing broken games
#5shnangyboosPosted 12/5/2012 10:14:08 AM
Don't you mod the game?
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#6StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:15:34 AM
drake_skull posted...
Tell MS...

You have often posted in the last few weeks that the patch is in certification. I don't think you're right. I do not think GBX has sent them the patch, yet. Therefore, it's not Microsoft's problem.

Do you have proof?
#7Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/5/2012 10:23:52 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
8luedevil posted...

Just one players opinion

1. I'd like to know what's it like to solo the raid bosses with the bee functioning as it should
2. Multiplayer with random people will be more fun
3. I don't like playing broken games

lawl
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#8ecureuilPosted 12/5/2012 10:26:41 AM
Hasn't it already been nerfed? I only tried it against Terramorphous but I've gone from killing him in 5 seconds to being unable to beat him at all. Or was that just a Terramorphous buff?
#9StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:34:13 AM
ecureuil posted...
just a Terramorphous buff?
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/5/2012 10:38:32 AM
PC already has it. besides the Bee nerf, it also buffs Terra and Wilhelm's health.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4