I'm tired of waiting on the bee nerf!

#11drake_skullPosted 12/5/2012 11:38:52 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
drake_skull posted...
Tell MS...

You have often posted in the last few weeks that the patch is in certification. I don't think you're right. I do not think GBX has sent them the patch, yet. Therefore, it's not Microsoft's problem.

Do you have proof?

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic

@HallDarien a patch soon will make you whole. Already proven on PC - just waiting on console patch timing...

Unless they are really being dumb about it but that sounds like they are waiting on MS.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#12StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:41:58 AM
I wouldn't put it past them trying to say- "patches are real expensive on consoles, and we really want to get a patch that covers everything."
#13drake_skullPosted 12/5/2012 11:44:58 AM
It costs $40,000 just for the MS certification of 1 patch. That was confirmed by Activision and a few other companies.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
#14FungumPosted 12/5/2012 11:46:27 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
8luedevil posted...
Why do you care? It is not as if players can use it on you and make it unfair that way. It is not as if it is a competition as to who can kill a boss the fastest and if you do not like the bee then simply do not use it!

It all seems silly to me all the demand for nerfing the shield that only affects your game play if you are the one wearing it.

Just one players opinion

1. I'd like to know what's it like to solo the raid bosses with the bee functioning as it should
2. Multiplayer with random people will be more fun
3. I don't like playing broken games

The Bee has always functioned as it should. Did they make it too powerful/overpowered? That's up the individual person.
MP with randoms has never been fun.
The game is hardly broken.

2/10 for making me reply.
#15drake_skullPosted 12/5/2012 11:49:59 AM
@ Fungum No, Amp damage doesnt seem like it was intended to apply to Tediore Reloads, that is obviously broken, it does not apply to grenades. They did not design Terra to be taken down in 10 seconds either.
---
#16herduliekmudkipPosted 12/5/2012 11:55:38 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
it also buffs Wilhelm's health.

oh thats good hes kind of a joke
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#17Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/5/2012 11:59:29 AM
drake_skull posted...
@ Fungum No, Amp damage doesnt seem like it was intended to apply to Tediore Reloads, that is obviously broken, it does not apply to grenades. They did not design Terra to be taken down in 10 seconds either.

last i checked, tediore guns all shoot bullets. amp damage works with bullets. why should tediore guns be any different?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#18MosebysRangersPosted 12/5/2012 12:00:28 PM
To original

Why would you want them to hurry up and nerf The Bee.

If you felt like it is cheesy and OP just don't use it. There are plenty of purple class amp shields that have the intended effect but not as powerful

If you enjoy the OP Bee than you wouldn't be in big hurry to get it Nerfed.

I like the Bee as is. I really don't see as being as OP as some people think. It is a big risk vs reward item. Sure increases damage done but the risk is in general very low capacity shield. Most barrel explosions and enemies not sight can drop it easily including surveyors. Been playing with some people who finally have gotten it and now starting to realize for general combat it does have some disadvantages.

If you feel it is cheesy on bosses than don't use. However if you feel like I do that some of the Bosses are cheap and cheesy than em pay back with The Bee is which is just being equitable IMO.
#19drake_skullPosted 12/5/2012 12:02:37 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
drake_skull posted...

last i checked, tediore guns all shoot bullets. amp damage works with bullets. why should tediore guns be any different?

EXPLOSIONS NOT BULLETS. The reload is a grenade explosion. Amp damage does not apply to grenades. Since your not firing the bullets they shouldn't get the amp damage.
---
#20StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:03:08 PM
Fungum posted...
The Bee has always functioned as it should. Did they make it too powerful/overpowered? That's up the individual person.
MP with randoms has never been fun.
The game is hardly broken.

2/10 for making me reply.

The developers have said it does not function as intended, and have already patched it on PC. It's not up to the individual person to decide, everyone knows it's broken.