I'm tired of waiting on the bee nerf!

#41Wood_Spirit15Posted 12/5/2012 3:45:47 PM
So much butthurt about one item...
#42Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/5/2012 3:58:41 PM
drake_skull posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
drake_skull posted...
Its based on how much ammo is left in the gun but the important fact here is right in the white text "Explodes like a grenade when reloaded". Does not mean the shots are fired, they just boost the explosion a bit, like pouring gunpowder on TNT then lighting the fuse. Amp shields read "When fully charged, next weapon shot deals bonus Amp damage" so, how is throwing a grenade or reloading a gun a shot? The damage should not be applied to the reload damage based on those two descriptions. Not hard to figure out even supported by the devs saying it is a glitch.

Oh they just boost it a bit, huh? If the shots left don't matter much, why is every noob running around with a 70/30 relic?

Lawl.

And of course GBX is gonna claim its a glitch. Too many people whined about it for them to say it was intentional.

Because they are exploiting the bee shield with the baby maker.

Here is a simple one, please tell me where the "Shot" part of the Tediore reload occurs, since the amp shields do specify that a shot must occur for the amp effect to kick in.

Actually, it's ALL tediore weapons. Do you even play this game?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

As for the shot part, the reload mechanic replaces shooting. The damage is based on the remaining bullets in the mag. How can you say that the amp damage shouldn't apply? Literally every other weapon works with the bee, even ones that don't use bullets.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#43drake_skullPosted 12/5/2012 4:07:40 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
drake_skull posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
drake_skull posted...
Its based on how much ammo is left in the gun but the important fact here is right in the white text "Explodes like a grenade when reloaded". Does not mean the shots are fired, they just boost the explosion a bit, like pouring gunpowder on TNT then lighting the fuse. Amp shields read "When fully charged, next weapon shot deals bonus Amp damage" so, how is throwing a grenade or reloading a gun a shot? The damage should not be applied to the reload damage based on those two descriptions. Not hard to figure out even supported by the devs saying it is a glitch.

Oh they just boost it a bit, huh? If the shots left don't matter much, why is every noob running around with a 70/30 relic?

Lawl.

And of course GBX is gonna claim its a glitch. Too many people whined about it for them to say it was intentional.

Because they are exploiting the bee shield with the baby maker.

Here is a simple one, please tell me where the "Shot" part of the Tediore reload occurs, since the amp shields do specify that a shot must occur for the amp effect to kick in.

Actually, it's ALL tediore weapons. Do you even play this game?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

As for the shot part, the reload mechanic replaces shooting. The damage is based on the remaining bullets in the mag. How can you say that the amp damage shouldn't apply? Literally every other weapon works with the bee, even ones that don't use bullets.

The reload acts as a grenade not a shot. It says that right in the white text on the gun. Launchers get the damage because they fire a shot, doesnt matter if its not a bullet because a shot was fired completing the requirement of activating the Amp Effect in the first place. Reloading a Tediore weapon is in theory in the same catagory as throwing a grenade as someone else mentioned.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#44TsurukePosted 12/5/2012 4:08:19 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Strictly based off of speculating Gearbox's PC Update:

I'd have to say they are looking at it in the way that all of the bullets explode due to the gun exploding adding damage to the explosion (Grenade-like) while the game is calculating it as if the bullets are release then "lightning-fast" enough to cause the bullets explode, resulting the shield's AMP damage to take effect.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#45KANB1EPosted 12/5/2012 4:15:20 PM
Lol, everybody, please stop. It's obvious you're not gonna change anyone else's mind, so you're just ranting. Who likes ranting threads. Not me.

As for the bee shield, easy fix. Nerf only applies when playing co-op online.
#46StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:17:12 PM
"When fully charged, next weapon shot deals bonus amp damage"

You're not shooting when you use Tediore reloads, it shouldn't apply.
#47TsurukePosted 12/5/2012 4:25:37 PM(edited)
StormWolf12 posted...

With that said, I wonder if that Legendary Tediore shotgun (that empties the clip and homes into an enemy then explodes) will work with the Bee after the Update! (Forget what shotgun it was since I never used it lol)

EDIT: Found it! lol the Deliverance: http://www.bl2wiki.com/Deliverance
---
#48KANB1EPosted 12/5/2012 4:26:59 PM
DELIVERANCE!!! Coolest shotgun ever, who cares about the bee, psh
#49TsurukePosted 12/5/2012 4:36:38 PM
KANB1E posted...
DELIVERANCE!!! Coolest shotgun ever, who cares about the bee, psh

I never tried it out, I think I have one. Is it that great? I wonder if it even works with the Bee now (as for as the Homing Firing goes)
---
#50Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/5/2012 6:15:45 PM
StormWolf12 posted...

if im not shooting, it shouldn't use any ammo.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4