I'm tired of waiting on the bee nerf!

#61kiwimyweeweePosted 12/5/2012 8:33:21 PM
Gemini_Red posted...
BA ranks still resetting..

Master Gee still freezes...

Players are getting locked out of fighting the DLC bosses...

But yes, THIS should take priority.

The same patch fixes two of those and they are currently working on the lockout.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#62drake_skullPosted 12/5/2012 8:34:45 PM
Master Gee fix and BA fix are in the patch that will nerf the Bee and do this other stuff. Since the DLC lock is new ofc that is not in it but they can do a temp server side fix(which is what they are doing but they pulled that little fix due to bugs, should be back up in a day or 2 though).
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#63Gemini_RedPosted 12/5/2012 8:40:44 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Gemini_Red posted...

Whine more. This is a topic about how long the patch that will also include those fixes is taking. Fixing the bee shield should be a top priority. Gee doesn't freeze for me, I'm not locked out, and my BAR doesn't reset. I want the bee fixed, and it's fixed on the PC- we're just waiting.

I'm whining.....aaaaaannnnnd what exactly is it that you are doing?

So those haven't happened to you.....*slow clap* The issue still exists for many others, and as opposed to your complaining about the bee shield, the issues I've stated are not so easily avoided. As opposed to your problem to which all you have to do is leave a game where someone is using it, kick them out of your game or even put up a party request for bee free gameplay.

Want to complain? Fine. But do the internet a favor and don't be a selfish, snobbish hypocrite about it. There are enough of those floating around anyway.
#64StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:43:16 PM
Gemini_Red posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Gemini_Red posted...

Whine more. This is a topic about how long the patch that will also include those fixes is taking. Fixing the bee shield should be a top priority. Gee doesn't freeze for me, I'm not locked out, and my BAR doesn't reset. I want the bee fixed, and it's fixed on the PC- we're just waiting.

I'm whining.....aaaaaannnnnd what exactly is it that you are doing?

So those haven't happened to you.....*slow clap* The issue still exists for many others, and as opposed to your complaining about the bee shield, the issues I've stated are not so easily avoided. As opposed to your problem to which all you have to do is leave a game where someone is using it, kick them out of your game or even put up a party request for bee free gameplay.

Want to complain? Fine. But do the internet a favor and don't be a selfish, snobbish hypocrite about it. There are enough of those floating around anyway.

Whiner. The bee shield is broken for everyone. 100% of the people who have a bee on Xbox have a broken bee. A significantly lower % of people are affected by those other things, for which fixes are also included in the patch.

Resort to calling people names and stuff a little quicker next time, before you start whining.
#65Gemini_RedPosted 12/5/2012 8:43:21 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Gemini_Red posted...

The same patch fixes two of those and they are currently working on the lockout.

And that's all well and good, my point is compared to those the bee thing is trivial.
#66kiwimyweeweePosted 12/5/2012 8:45:33 PM
Gemini_Red posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Gemini_Red posted...

And that's all well and good, my point is compared to those the bee thing is trivial.

I was just letting you know tough guy.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#67drake_skullPosted 12/5/2012 8:46:48 PM
@DuvalMagic you guys feel like fixing the Badass Rank glitch and give me my Skins/Gold Keys/Halloween Skinds back?
Expand
54s Randy Pitchford Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic

@TonyPadfield Already fixed. Patch will be deployed on consoles soon (already out on PC's). Check the knowledge base

So the patch is coming out soon.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#68Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/6/2012 1:38:02 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
"When fully charged, next weapon shot deals bonus amp damage"

You're not shooting when you use Tediore reloads, it shouldn't apply.

if im not shooting, it shouldn't use any ammo.

Quit kidding yourself.

hey don't strain yourself defending your position. Just skip right to the smug condescension.

So you think you should be able to infinitely tediore reload and have it cost no ammo?

Good lord. You don't even try, do you?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#69demakaPosted 12/6/2012 2:36:19 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
8luedevil posted...
3. I don't like playing broken games

Your problem is obviously a lack of a dictionary. Try picking one up and looking up the definition of "broken" before you whine about things that don't actually effect anyone but the person using them.
#70StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:18:03 AM
demaka posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
8luedevil posted...
3. I don't like playing broken games

Your problem is obviously a lack of a dictionary. Try picking one up and looking up the definition of "broken" before you whine about things that don't actually effect anyone but the person using them.

I want to use the bee, I want it to not be broken tho. The bee is broken.