I'm tired of waiting on the bee nerf!

#71Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/6/2012 7:45:58 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
demaka posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
8luedevil posted...
3. I don't like playing broken games

Your problem is obviously a lack of a dictionary. Try picking one up and looking up the definition of "broken" before you whine about things that don't actually effect anyone but the person using them.

I want to use the bee, I want it to not be broken tho. The bee is broken.

i remember why i tagged you as "bottom tier troll".
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#72CPT_MoosePosted 12/6/2012 7:50:31 AM
If they Nerf the Bee. Fine.

My problem with it just shows that they lied to us. September Issue of GI clearly stated "If something is going to be OP then we shall let it be OP"

Just makes me a little miffed about their honesty. Why say something and then go back on it because people went BAAAAW? Yes i use the Bee. But for me its Situational. As with most items its situational. I mostly use a Neogenerator until i got an Evolution. Im more about health and survival anyway.

My point is, that they shouldnt let there own hype get to them and say things like they said and then go back on them.

Do i like that they are nerfing the Bee? No. Do i particularly care? No.

Maybe Devs should watch what they say, because frankly it looks like they got stung from their own stupidity.
---
I, am, DA MOOOOOOOOSE *Chews Walnuts*
Fear Da Moosey
#73number216Posted 12/6/2012 8:30:51 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Gemini_Red posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Gemini_Red posted...
BA ranks still resetting..

Master Gee still freezes...

Players are getting locked out of fighting the DLC bosses...

But yes, THIS should take priority.

Whine more. This is a topic about how long the patch that will also include those fixes is taking. Fixing the bee shield should be a top priority. Gee doesn't freeze for me, I'm not locked out, and my BAR doesn't reset. I want the bee fixed, and it's fixed on the PC- we're just waiting.

I'm whining.....aaaaaannnnnd what exactly is it that you are doing?

So those haven't happened to you.....*slow clap* The issue still exists for many others, and as opposed to your complaining about the bee shield, the issues I've stated are not so easily avoided. As opposed to your problem to which all you have to do is leave a game where someone is using it, kick them out of your game or even put up a party request for bee free gameplay.

Want to complain? Fine. But do the internet a favor and don't be a selfish, snobbish hypocrite about it. There are enough of those floating around anyway.

Whiner. The bee shield is broken for everyone. 100% of the people who have a bee on Xbox have a broken bee. A significantly lower % of people are affected by those other things, for which fixes are also included in the patch.

Resort to calling people names and stuff a little quicker next time, before you start whining.

sounds like you need to follow your own advice
#74xHuckleberryPosted 12/6/2012 9:02:00 AM
Hahaha, "stop whining" cry moar" "i know everything"

All valid argument points, right?
#75shnangyboosPosted 12/6/2012 10:26:13 AM
Don't forget lol and you're so butthurt.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#76Winter_is_cominPosted 12/6/2012 1:02:56 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
demaka posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
8luedevil posted...
3. I don't like playing broken games

Your problem is obviously a lack of a dictionary. Try picking one up and looking up the definition of "broken" before you whine about things that don't actually effect anyone but the person using them.

I want to use the bee, I want it to not be broken tho. The bee is broken.

i remember why i tagged you as "bottom tier troll".

I didn't realize being right constituted troll status. Storm hasn't said a wrong point in the thread yet. I personally don't have the bee yet but I don't want a broken piece of equipment. Once it is fixed it will be worth the time it takes to get it. Until then I'm happy without it.
---
Xbox GT: Nitro Snipe22 Valar Morghoulis- All men must die.
#77Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/6/2012 1:05:45 PM
Winter_is_comin posted...

I didn't realize being right constituted troll status. Storm hasn't said a wrong point in the thread yet. I personally don't have the bee yet but I don't want a broken piece of equipment. Once it is fixed it will be worth the time it takes to get it. Until then I'm happy without it.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

thanks, i needed a good laugh.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#78superdiddy34Posted 12/6/2012 1:18:58 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Gemini_Red posted...
BA ranks still resetting..

Master Gee still freezes...

Players are getting locked out of fighting the DLC bosses...

But yes, THIS should take priority.

Whine more.

said the guy crying his eyes out for the bee nerf
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
#79_Dr_Freeman_Posted 12/6/2012 1:29:32 PM
lol at everyone getting trolled
---
XBL Gamertag: Bill Slosky
#80GujinKamiPosted 12/6/2012 1:31:44 PM
PC already has it. besides the Bee nerf, it also buffs Terra and Wilhelm's health.

Sounds pretty gdlk already.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/op7mvk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif