Anybody got an issue with Torgue DLC heads?

#1C_Dub7Posted 12/5/2012 4:20:00 PM(edited)
Not a huge deal, but whenever you're in a menu, the heads will go to some weird color regardless of what skin you currently have on you. Just curious if I was the only affected by this glitch.
---
"YOU'RE IN THE TORGUE ZONE, BABY! IF YOU AREN'T MADE OF GASOLINE, METAL, OR BACON, GET THE **** OUT!" - Mr. Torgue
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#2Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 12/5/2012 4:25:43 PM
Yeah its a known issue hopefully they'll make a patch for it.
---
PSN: dragon_fire01
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
#3C_Dub7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:33:03 PM
K, cool. Just kinda annoyed since I finally have a decent head for Gaige and then the colors go all whacked out.
---
"YOU'RE IN THE TORGUE ZONE, BABY! IF YOU AREN'T MADE OF GASOLINE, METAL, OR BACON, GET THE **** OUT!" - Mr. Torgue
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#4Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 12/5/2012 4:37:37 PM
I know what you mean I love that head with gaige its really the only head i love for her.
---
#5kidishPosted 12/5/2012 4:43:50 PM(edited)
C_Dub7 posted...
K, cool. Just kinda annoyed since I finally have a decent head for Gaige and then the colors go all whacked out.

What makes it more frustrating is that anyone you game with can see the head in the proper color -- only the user cannot!
#6Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 12/5/2012 5:31:12 PM
kidish posted...
C_Dub7 posted...

What makes it more frustrating is that anyone you game with can see the head in the proper color -- only the user cannot!

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for that information.
---