Sorry my item giveaway is done for now due too...

#1wutsthatsmellPosted 12/5/2012 3:50:31 PM
Sorry folks but im done with my Black/legendary/Pink/Purple/Blue item giveaway for now. been getting alot hate mail about me giving out "modded" items to the borderlands community. In my opinion I know there will always be haters either because they can't do it themselves so they get jealous that they can't have it or they don't like things that alter the game itself. but like always black weapons are a persons choice if they choose to ask or pick them up. if you don't like them dont ask or don't pick them up, you can ignore them. but please don't be sending me such aggressive mail when I just was "Peacefully" giving stuff away if anyone wanted them. I never forced anyone to take modded items. they messaged me so yeah. my item giveaway is done. sorry guys and girls.
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
#2sgtjoey_806Posted 12/5/2012 3:53:46 PM
hate to see you go. i thought it was great for people who wanted to play offline and have some fun
---
Psn-Energizerjoey, X-Box Live Energizerjoey
#3killbot357Posted 12/5/2012 3:54:07 PM
lol at people who are cool with duped items but not modded items
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
#4BugmeatPosted 12/5/2012 4:05:48 PM
Anybody sending "hate mail" over something so insignificant really needs to get back in touch with reality.

---
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth"
#5TsurukePosted 12/5/2012 4:27:06 PM(edited)
Strictly unbiased -- Playing Devil's Advocate here but, just because there are legitimate extremest players (or just players who dupe but are just against modding) out there doesn't quite classify them as "haters" after all you are the one breaking XBL terms and conditions.

However I would be careful if you don't want your 'tag banned for modding if you get enough people to report you for 'System Tampering' or something.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#6starlin17Posted 12/5/2012 4:26:04 PM
killbot357 posted...
lol at people who are cool with duped items but not modded items

Very significant difference. Regardless people are punks that send hate mail over something like that.
---
xbox GT: StarlinX
#7chopsueysidePosted 12/5/2012 4:29:35 PM
I'd give out black weapons all day just to trolololol all the haters. You shouldn't let a few fuddy duddies ruin the fun.
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#8wutsthatsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:27:15 AM
Tsuruke posted...
Strictly unbiased -- Playing Devil's Advocate here but, just because there are legitimate extremest players (or just players who dupe but are just against modding) out there doesn't quite classify them as "haters" after all you are the one breaking XBL terms and conditions.

However I would be careful if you don't want your 'tag banned for modding if you get enough people to report you for 'System Tampering' or something.

I have yet to meet someone that has never broke one of XBL rules or terms and conditions. if they banned everyone. Xbox would go out of business....Most of the business xbox makes is from people that break there rules & terms and conditions everyday. ever meet a COD or HALO player that doesn't swear when they play those games online.....
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
#9diablogamerPosted 12/6/2012 5:22:07 AM
They shouldnt take it out on you its gearbox's fault for making it so easy to mod and dupe in the first place. This is the main reason why I dont play this with randoms too many lame ass modders and hacked toons online.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#10SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 12/6/2012 5:27:06 AM
Black items?
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png