Sorry my item giveaway is done for now due too...

#21diablogamerPosted 12/7/2012 5:01:17 AM
Of course its gearboxs fault its their game and they made it easy for modders and hackers to thrive in its multiplayer by not providing servers to its fan base. This is supposed to be a AAA big budget title so I dont wanna see anymore crap about poor gearbox doesnt have any money for servers : (. They were simply being cheap bastards because they know 99% of console players will gladly buy a multiplayer game even it has no servers and only a crappy peer to peer option for multiplayer.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#22Azrael0206Posted 12/7/2012 5:11:47 AM
You're pretty fired up there, Diablo.

(See what i did there?)

But really, lets just all be friends yeah? :)
No need to attack anybody ^_^
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#23Baze82Posted 12/7/2012 5:41:03 AM
I have to go so much with panopticomguy here. That guy is longing so much for attention with his giving-out-items threads, it's pitiful.
And now that. Opening a thread and explaining how he won't do it anymore as if if was needed to success in the game.
Come back when you've achieved something in real life, will you?
---
360 GT: Baze82 / Wii friendcode: 6698 2213 6029 5759 / Monster Hunter Tri EU-ID: AKGLZN, character: Venator
--- My common sense is tingling.
#24diablogamerPosted 12/7/2012 5:17:17 PM
Yeah I suppose I did lol. Dont get me wrong I agree with panop on this guy being an attention whore but I just blame gearbox for making it so easy for people like,this to prosper in the borderlands.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein