Inventory Giveaway - Sanctuary run

#1xsaudioPosted 12/5/2012 10:44:01 PM
I had a lot of fun last night downsizing my inventory, so tonight I decided to do it again with one difference. Tonight's run includes ALL my inventory.

Starting in the golden chest room, you will find Assault Rifles. Take a right towards the black market, you will find Pistols. Just before Moxxi's, Rocket Launchers. Inside Moxxi's, Shotguns. Just outside the other side, SMGs. Up the street, Sniper Rifles. Take a right up the steps, Shields.

Alley to Zed's has mostly assassin class mods.

Alley to Raider's HQ has Relics

Alley to Marcus has Grenade Mods.

Send message on Xbox to xsaudio

I will invite you one in at a time. If you want to leave something, please drop it in the correct grouping. If it is low level stuff, drop to the side and I will clear them out of the way. Good luck!
#2stephenhrnPosted 12/5/2012 11:04:16 PM
Message sent
#3kaiser4149Posted 12/5/2012 11:10:27 PM
Sent you a message
#4HyndronPosted 12/5/2012 11:18:57 PM
Sent a message.
#5xsaudio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:28:00 PM
Guys, please be patient with me. I didn't realize just how much stuff I had spread and it's taking a few minutes for each person to run through. I am going to be doing 2 at a time. Keep in mind all the items are level 50. If I don't get to you tonight, I will probably do this again in the future.
#6ShiomaratsukaPosted 12/6/2012 12:03:54 AM
Hey thanks man, that was really fun and the layout was cool!
#7xHuckleberryPosted 12/6/2012 12:11:49 AM
xsaudio posted...
Guys, please be patient with me. I didn't realize just how much stuff I had spread and it's taking a few minutes for each person to run through. I am going to be doing 2 at a time. Keep in mind all the items are level 50. If I don't get to you tonight, I will probably do this again in the future.

Would you happen to have a longbow quasar or storm front? Ive been farming these specifically but no luck on the longbow. Always bouncing. If you got one, or know of one, lemme know. Much appreciated.
#8xsaudio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:46:50 AM
xHuckleberry, shoot me a message on Xbox live. I have a lobbed quasar and homing storm front

To everyone else, thanks for having a look around. I know there were a couple of guys who messaged me and didn't come in when I sent the invite. Sorry that I missed you. I will most definitely do this again. Special thanks to Heffe for the added inventory.
#9stephenhrnPosted 12/6/2012 12:50:29 AM
That was awesome. Thanks a bunch. Didn't see the shields tho. Must not have looked everywhere. Not a biggie tho. Still very much appreciated.
#10heffe23Posted 12/6/2012 12:54:57 AM
aw gee thanks. feel all fuzzy.
---
Gamertag- heffe228
legendaries list done. working on those unique blues