does this latest patch fix the bee?

#21Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/6/2012 2:04:31 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
killbot357 posted...

Gearbox is a for-profit company whose members were not democratically elected, and the president neither owns the military nor operates it for a profit, so your logic falls apart here.

right, but they make a product. they sell it. to consumers. if they just up and decide to screw over the majority of their consumers because the minority decides they have to dictate how EVERYONE plays, there is something wrong.

Borderlands is supposed to be about personal choice. if the personal choice is gone, wtf is the point of playing?

Are you drunk or something kapowski?

He's always drunk of his own tears.

OMG YOU ZINGED ME GOOD!!!!!

now sit down and let the adults talk.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#22superdiddy34Posted 12/6/2012 2:12:19 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
killbot357 posted...

Gearbox is a for-profit company whose members were not democratically elected, and the president neither owns the military nor operates it for a profit, so your logic falls apart here.

right, but they make a product. they sell it. to consumers. if they just up and decide to screw over the majority of their consumers because the minority decides they have to dictate how EVERYONE plays, there is something wrong.

Borderlands is supposed to be about personal choice. if the personal choice is gone, wtf is the point of playing?

He's always drunk of his own tears.

OMG YOU ZINGED ME GOOD!!!!!

now sit down and let the adults talk.

my laugh of the week
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
#23aPimp_named_leEPosted 12/6/2012 7:11:50 PM
the bee is not broken. if anything it is like the ultimate weapon you find in any rpg that gives the character a super powered boost. if the game were competitive like WoW or GW2, then sure, nerf it. but if you don't like it, dont use it and only group with friends of a similar mindset. it literally hurts no one.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#24Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/6/2012 7:38:58 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
killbot357 posted...

why do you ask?

Didn't think I would see you defending the casual mans plight. That's why.

...im not defending casuals.

Im just sick of GBX acting like a two faced *****.

They say or promise one thing, and we get the opposite. Its getting real old, man.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#25NateO81Posted 12/6/2012 7:44:57 PM
aPimp_named_leE posted...
the bee is not broken. if anything it is like the ultimate weapon you find in any rpg that gives the character a super powered boost. if the game were competitive like WoW or GW2, then sure, nerf it. but if you don't like it, dont use it and only group with friends of a similar mindset. it literally hurts no one.

Actually the people who made it say it's broken. You saying that you know more about what they intended than they do? That's bold. If it were in fact some ultimate weapon, why would it drop off some super easy side quest bum?

Either way, its getting changed. So everybody continue to argue as if it matters.
#26TsurukePosted 12/6/2012 7:49:49 PM(edited)
aPimp_named_leE posted...

With that being said -- I could bring up the argument of, "Why did SquareEnix nerf the Ultimate weapons on FFXIII? While when Squaresoft (at the time) made the Ultimate weapons for that purpose..."

Has something to do with what the players are saying, how the developers meant the game to be played, and if the developers listen to the players questions and concerns or not.
Each VG Development company handles updates differently. A better argument would be trying to say "Why did gearbox nerf Sledge's Shotgun in Borderlands 2?" (comparing it to Borderlands 1, if it were the exact same gun.)

You see what I mean? lol
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.