Do dlc challenges count towards the challenge achievement?

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/6/2012 7:39:05 AM
Thanks to Ki11er, I got Jenkins. As far as I can tell, the only other ones I've not done are level specific challenges and the dlc ones (namely: killing Gee, collecting seraph crystals, buying seraph items).

Of course, if that is the case, I won't be able to attempt the challenges until the bosses are no longer locked out. I never would have thought I'd find myself wanting to face Gee again.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2InfamousCarlPosted 12/6/2012 7:54:05 AM
You probably did it already, but just in case... did you unlock catch a rocket and the shotgun sniper challenges?
#3spfurm01Posted 12/6/2012 10:55:37 AM(edited)
They do not. I finished all the lvl 1 achievements with Pirate's Booty challenges listed and none completed (hadn't played the DLC yet) and got the achievement

If the last challenge you needed to unlock was the Jimmy jenkins one you need to level another challenge (just get another rank) and it should unlock.

On XBOX you need to complete rank 5 of the Shotgun challenge Open Wide (750 point blank shotgun kills) to list Shotgun Sniper (long range shotgun kills), as well you need to complete one of the rocket challenges (200 splash damage kills with rockets for rank 5, forgot the name) to list 'Catch a Rocket', which is for direct rocket hit kills. Tracking for the hidden challenges occurs before you get them listed, so it's pretty likely once they get listed you'll be above level 1 with them.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#4SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:30:36 PM
spfurm01 posted...
They do not. I finished all the lvl 1 achievements with Pirate's Booty challenges listed and none completed (hadn't played the DLC yet) and got the achievement

If the last challenge you needed to unlock was the Jimmy jenkins one you need to level another challenge (just get another rank) and it should unlock.

On XBOX you need to complete rank 5 of the Shotgun challenge Open Wide (750 point blank shotgun kills) to list Shotgun Sniper (long range shotgun kills), as well you need to complete one of the rocket challenges (200 splash damage kills with rockets for rank 5, forgot the name) to list 'Catch a Rocket', which is for direct rocket hit kills. Tracking for the hidden challenges occurs before you get them listed, so it's pretty likely once they get listed you'll be above level 1 with them.

That's weird.

Alright, I'll work on close range shotgun and I'll see if I have Catch a Rocket.
Thanks.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5starlin17Posted 12/6/2012 6:08:07 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Thanks to Ki11er, I got Jenkins. As far as I can tell, the only other ones I've not done are level specific challenges and the dlc ones (namely: killing Gee, collecting seraph crystals, buying seraph items).

Of course, if that is the case, I won't be able to attempt the challenges until the bosses are no longer locked out. I never would have thought I'd find myself wanting to face Gee again.

Looks like things are unlocked now?
---
xbox GT: StarlinX