Question about farming the treasure room.

#11ZardoZsaysPosted 12/6/2012 10:13:44 AM
bandit7319 posted...
Thanks for the responses! I tried for like an hour last night figuring out where it is and was finally like F this lol. To each their own I suppose. Depending on what your purposes are, I think the way I do it may be faster. If you're looking for vending machine fodder then the glitch would be best. I'm just looking for rares. I haven't really done it too much so I can't give an average, but I could see me bringing the second character in once every 10 runs maybe since rares don't always show up and there's no need to reload the save every time by just dashboarding out. Instead of running up an invisible bridge to another invisible bridge to an invisible elevator down an invisible path through a "rock"..... just run across Levi and into the room lol.

i did get lucky last night through and on my second or third run I got a legendary class mod. woooo.

Got all 5 there myself, several of each in fact... The number of mod spawns and the 1 in 8ish chance of gold really makes this the only viable place to look for them.
#12SoulAssassinnnPosted 12/6/2012 10:14:08 AM
Deadlyfred ... nice video. I've watched probably a dozen of these videos on youtube, and still haven't been able to get in. Going to try it again using your video as you explain the elevator part very well bud!
#13SoulAssassinnnPosted 12/6/2012 10:16:45 AM
Farming Pete is fantastic for legendaries, if you are not locked. I am free to fight him and over and over and over and after 30-35 runs, I've gotten 8 or 9 legendaries ... a Bee, CC, Negotiator, KerBlaster, multiple class and grenade mods.
#14Paco_LivesPosted 12/6/2012 10:38:28 AM
I found getting into the glitch too frustrating so now i just take a split-screener, put them in the corner and bounce on their head until i pop up into the glitch. Works every time within a minute or two. I never could find the sweet spot single player. Watched several vids and tried to emulate to no avail.
#15deadlyfredPosted 12/6/2012 11:00:01 AM
Paco_Lives posted...
I found getting into the glitch too frustrating so now i just take a split-screener, put them in the corner and bounce on their head until i pop up into the glitch. Works every time within a minute or two. I never could find the sweet spot single player. Watched several vids and tried to emulate to no avail.

Mine shows in perfect detail the EXACT spot to aim at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
#16kidishPosted 12/6/2012 11:02:50 AM
Paco_Lives posted...

Wait, I want to see the head bounce method now. Any vids?
#17VegetallPosted 12/6/2012 11:21:17 AM
i used to use the head bounce method, but again, i didnt want to bother getting a 2nd player so running myself, then running them, just a hassle...but it is effective...

but it cant help you find that sweet spot

all it is, is getting the second player, in that corner and just kep jumping on there head and best case getting in the corner on there head, and wiggling the analog stick foward to left in the corner... if not just hold forward...
#18Paco_LivesPosted 12/6/2012 3:13:30 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Paco_Lives posted...

Mine shows in perfect detail the EXACT spot to aim at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc

Ive gotta hand it to ya. Worked first time. Ive seen lots of vids and yours is the only one thats worked for me. Thanks man. I guess theres no need to split screen anymore...unless having that extra rare loot drop relic actually does something.