Anyone want a secret item?!

#1wutsthatsmellPosted 12/6/2012 3:23:23 PM
Only way to know what the secret item of the day is by sending me a game inv and i'll join. please be in sanctuary too please. and remember it's a secret ;)
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/6/2012 3:26:56 PM
I see you haven't learned your lesson.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#3viewmaster_piPosted 12/6/2012 3:28:49 PM
omg must have scrt itm inv inv inv inv inv
---
Sitting cross-legged on the floor, 25 or 6 to 4.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#4KingRaven42Posted 12/6/2012 3:29:47 PM
Lesson in videogames... Hand-eye coordination and how to adapt to sudden changes in environment :D Assassin's Creed taught me more history than any History class in school, CoD taught me that war never changes, and since playing Fallout 3 i have started collecting Bottlecaps in case of nuclear war. Im gonna be the richest fool around :)
---
GT: KingRaven42
#5Laylow12Posted 12/6/2012 3:49:12 PM
What's his secret? Spill it!
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/6/2012 3:55:36 PM
KingRaven42 posted...
Lesson in videogames... Hand-eye coordination and how to adapt to sudden changes in environment :D Assassin's Creed taught me more history than any History class in school, CoD taught me that war never changes, and since playing Fallout 3 i have started collecting Bottlecaps in case of nuclear war. Im gonna be the richest fool around :)

yo dude. FO3 taught me that war never changes, not CoD.
---
#7iwishPosted 12/6/2012 3:58:24 PM
What's in the boooooooooox?!
---
The original
#8killbot357Posted 12/6/2012 4:06:21 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
KingRaven42 posted...

Yo dude. FO taught me that war never changes, not FO3.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
#9Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/6/2012 4:11:05 PM
killbot357 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
KingRaven42 posted...

Shut up, you hipster.
---
#10killbot357Posted 12/6/2012 5:57:50 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
killbot357 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
KingRaven42 posted...

Shut up, you hipster.

hey man, it's cool if you didn't know about the Fallout series before Gamestop told you about it.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2