Thought the Bad Ass glitch was rare?

#1lowrclassbratPosted 12/6/2012 3:30:37 PM
I've now had this happen 3 times. The dumbest thing was when it first happened I had a found skin on my character. It still had me wearing it after I lost the skins and skill points. By accident clicked onto a different skin and whoops gone forever. Kinda lame liked the skin and have no clue what one it was.....
#2KingRaven42Posted 12/6/2012 3:32:34 PM
What character was it on and what color(s) did the skin have? Im bored so im gonna figure it out one way or another.
---
GT: KingRaven42
#3lowrclassbrat(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:34:03 PM
Was gunzerkor with the big sickle on it not the default one.....
#4KingRaven42Posted 12/6/2012 3:34:57 PM
Could have been vladof, those communists... lol. Vladof, if im not mistaken, has the hammer and sickle printed on the skin.
---
GT: KingRaven42
#5ac5ashPosted 12/6/2012 3:44:04 PM
If its the one they say it is i believe it comes from the slots. I think its called Vladof Sickle.
---
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
#6Social_SinPosted 12/6/2012 3:48:00 PM
Vladof sickle is the all black one with the red hammer and sickle
Vladof revolution is similar and comes from the gun vending machines...I feel it has more of a brown/camo pattern and possibly a white design...I can't remember if it's red.

But they are both pretty easy to get again.
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#7lowrclassbrat(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:03:50 PM
Social_Sin posted...
Vladof sickle is the all black one with the red hammer and sickle
Vladof revolution is similar and comes from the gun vending machines...I feel it has more of a brown/camo pattern and possibly a white design...I can't remember if it's red.

But they are both pretty easy to get again.

Thanks on where to look for them! Now know if i get that glitch again to not change shirts :)