Cobra sniper damage question

#11MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:24:41 PM
"However when one comes to GF expecting decent answers one forgets the GF crowd is not always about respect from one gamer to next but is filled with people who lack some serious social skills while interacting with fellow gamers."

So much of what you said is true. Especially the part I quoted.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#12kiwimyweeweePosted 12/7/2012 1:49:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13kiwimyweeweePosted 12/7/2012 1:55:02 PM
MosebysRangers posted...
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
"However when one comes to GF expecting decent answers one forgets the GF crowd is not always about respect from one gamer to next but is filled with people who lack some serious social skills while interacting with fellow gamers."

you said it brother!~

All I know is BL had some seriously good posters who had broken every item-skill and combination of etc so if people wanted to experiment with different builds with the stuff they found could get some seriously good responses so they could make some informed decisions.

Those people could do it fast, explain it in terms for people like me for example not mathematically inclined. Do it without coming across as not being arrogant etc and leave their opinion out what to the other person should do. really miss them they kept boards alive for months after BL was released.

Also they had some pretty good friendly debates among themselves as to what was the correct numbers on stuff. Tests to prove it. It made my game more fun as I understood more what all the damage numbers meant as I played. Wish they would come back.

It's just that this game isn't as in depth as the first. As far as discussion goes it just seems to be people telling others to deal with it and the best advice is get bee. I've tried to be rational but others just only see their own side and not the whole picture.

Also gearbox is on a balance binge so I would rather not discuss mechanics that may be broken so people don't overly abuse them and ends up patched.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.