Wow.. treasure room farming... doesn't seem that great.

#1SunshineladyPosted 12/6/2012 11:39:39 PM
People who do it a lot, what % would you say to see one orange in the chest?

Done this a little over 15 times now, yet to see an orange. Contemplating if its just better to farm individual enemies instead of doing this. All I've seen is a few purples and an e-tech here and there and if I wanted that I can simply USB exploit the golden key.
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
#2Laylow12Posted 12/6/2012 11:40:30 PM
Is orange higher than the pink and purple weapons?
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3BigSai29Posted 12/6/2012 11:49:25 PM
It's pretty hot and cold ya know with the whole random is random thing but at the end of the day it's a great source for legendaries. The variety is unmatched (although Unlimited cracks at Pete is amazing right now too). 1-15 shots might be around the average, I didn't keep track as meticulously as I tend to. Runs are super fast if your not using the glitch but save exploiting instead.
#4TyphlaxPosted 12/7/2012 12:24:35 AM
i got a legendary siren mod on the second quest attempt
---
TyphlosionEXplOsIOn
GT: Pyroskank
#5EliteHydroponixPosted 12/7/2012 12:29:37 AM
I've glitched the Treasure room probably 100 times and never saw a Legendary once ...I have gotten an E-Tech weapon almost every other time though...
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#6Azrael0206Posted 12/7/2012 12:36:41 AM
Id say my ratio was once every six or seven runs.
Now, they werent always the best legendaries, but they did spawn.
Ive farmed my share of legendary drops from bosses,
And treasure room is a nice change of pace :P
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#7abombt7Posted 12/7/2012 12:56:22 AM
In about 40 tries or so I got the black hole, the cradle, and the stiff unkempt harold. Also got a legendary mod for the commando. It felt like I got one right after the other and haven't gotten anything since. Pete seems to be way more generous at the moment.
#8tuner240Posted 12/7/2012 2:04:06 AM
Azrael0206 posted...

My consistency for orange weapons was about like yours, except I got fairly decent oranges like the unkempt harold, cradle, lightning fastball. Some were okayish, but I got tons of etechs.
#9Azrael0206Posted 12/7/2012 2:20:53 AM
tuner240 posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

My consistency for orange weapons was about like yours, except I got fairly decent oranges like the unkempt harold, cradle, lightning fastball. Some were okayish, but I got tons of etechs.

Ive seen my share of etech too lol.
Which isnt always bad, some are kinda neat.
The only orange ive found that i didnt have any variant of was the bunny, was really happy about that one :)
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#10Paco_LivesPosted 12/7/2012 2:58:24 AM(edited)
EliteHydroponix posted...
I've glitched the Treasure room probably 100 times and never saw a Legendary once ...I have gotten an E-Tech weapon almost every other time though...

Wow tough luck. I split screen it with both characters running rare loot drop. Ive run it a bit more than that with around 25 legendaries so far. Ild say 15 to 20% legendary drop rate. Ive been on some cold runs and hot. Hit double legendaries twice and missed 10+ runs in a row twice as well.