This game seems to be very stupid (Fire Bee)

#1MrImpatient35Posted 12/7/2012 7:56:05 AM
I looked at about 3 Youtube videos of the Fire Bee grenade. That thing looks BEASTLY, but nobody knows how to obtain it. One guy said he got his in the chest after you kill Terramorphous. I don't know how many times I've killed him and checked those chests. No fire bee.

Other than that, it seems completely random! There was something else I was looking for that was completely random too. Forgot what it was, but why in the world would you do something like that?
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2SyxxPakk6Posted 12/7/2012 7:57:06 AM
Huh?
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | GW2 Trippi / Fistkicks
#3NateO81Posted 12/7/2012 8:19:43 AM
Yeah there are some odds and ends that are not tied to a specific boss. I did get a fire bee from Pete though. Either you get lucky or you get someone to dupe it for you.
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:27:13 AM
NateO81 posted...
Yeah there are some odds and ends that are not tied to a specific boss. I did get a fire bee from Pete though. Either you get lucky or you get someone to dupe it for you.

Another person said that. Pete has a high chance of dropping almost every legendary in the game. I gotta fight that guy soon lol.
---
#5kidishPosted 12/7/2012 8:42:03 AM
I love fighting Pete, and maybe his odds go up when you have more players, but soloing him a bunch of times has turned up zero legendary weaps for me.

His drops are still cool though. Usually always two or three purps, several blues, many greens, etc.

Plus he's fun to fight.
#6Jambi_ManPosted 12/7/2012 8:46:13 AM
I'm 99.9% sure that chests are always random. If somebody told you they got a legendary in a certain chest, then there's almost zero chance you will find the same thing in that chest in your game.
#7MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:51:15 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
I'm 99.9% sure that chests are always random. If somebody told you they got a legendary in a certain chest, then there's almost zero chance you will find the same thing in that chest in your game.

Pretty much. On every legendary item I check, it says that you can find it in almost any loot source (chests), but has an increased chance of dropping from ??? I've found NOTHING legendary in a chest yet, so that's bs!
---
#8OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 12/7/2012 8:53:55 AM
the bee can drop randomly by a bandit/psycho. they drop lots of nade mods. a loader dropped one of those legend shock nades last night - wierd- the drops in this game are strange.
#9fakesnoop77Posted 12/7/2012 8:54:42 AM
and1ballr posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Pretty much. On every legendary item I check, it says that you can find it in almost any loot source (chests), but has an increased chance of dropping from ??? I've found NOTHING legendary in a chest yet, so that's bs!

Yeah, apparently you can find legendary stuff in vending machines too.......BS
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#10MayhemersPosted 12/7/2012 9:10:51 AM
I got the Fire Bee very early on as the Mechromancer, like level 4. Can't remember what dropped it though. Made life a lot easier in the earlier stages.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...