This game seems to be very stupid (Fire Bee)

#11kidwgmPosted 12/7/2012 8:14:41 AM
What? There is random drops in a loot based game? I have never heard of such a thing!
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#12nro87Posted 12/7/2012 8:28:20 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
and1ballr posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
I'm 99.9% sure that chests are always random. If somebody told you they got a legendary in a certain chest, then there's almost zero chance you will find the same thing in that chest in your game.

Pretty much. On every legendary item I check, it says that you can find it in almost any loot source (chests), but has an increased chance of dropping from ??? I've found NOTHING legendary in a chest yet, so that's bs!

Yeah, apparently you can find legendary stuff in vending machines too.......BS

From how this conversation is going, I'm not sure if the BS comments are serious or not. But, I can tell you right now that I found the legendary berserker class mod for Sal in the vending machine outside the raiders' headquarters. Just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it can't happen.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
#13BigSai29Posted 12/7/2012 8:29:26 AM
It is backwards as hell that they decided to tie legendary drops to particular bosses AND THEN make a couple random ass exceptions like the Fire Bee and Shredifier. Obvious flaw is obvious.
#14WandymanPosted 12/7/2012 9:10:51 AM(edited)
You get it from the splinter group. Not hard to figure out if you look for the wiki. It's a waste to farm, just dupe it. It's my fav mod.

Edit: Info has been removed from the wiki. It used to say they also dropped the Storm Front.
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#15BigSai29Posted 12/7/2012 9:03:48 AM
Splinter Group drops the StormFront.
#16MosebysRangersPosted 12/7/2012 9:28:04 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
and1ballr posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
I'm 99.9% sure that chests are always random. If somebody told you they got a legendary in a certain chest, then there's almost zero chance you will find the same thing in that chest in your game.

Pretty much. On every legendary item I check, it says that you can find it in almost any loot source (chests), but has an increased chance of dropping from ??? I've found NOTHING legendary in a chest yet, so that's bs!

^
Most drops, chests and boss drops are rare just period with the exception of The Slayer class mods because Terra will drop one each time unless you kill by edge of cliff for some reason and falls over.

Game is pure luck on what you get.
#17MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:28:15 AM
Wandyman posted...
You get it from the splinter group. Not hard to figure out if you look for the wiki. It's a waste to farm, just dupe it. It's my fav mod.

Edit: Info has been removed from the wiki. It used to say they also dropped the Storm Front.

From what I've read online, I have an ok chance of getting it from Pete the Invincible, or randomly in the 2 chests after you kill Terramorphous. I haven't seen any mention of a Splinter Group. Most Youtube videos showing it, they don't even say where they got it. Only 1 did, and he said in the video that you prolly wont find it there. He just got lucky.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#18WandymanPosted 12/7/2012 11:42:42 AM
and1ballr posted...
Wandyman posted...

From what I've read online, I have an ok chance of getting it from Pete the Invincible, or randomly in the 2 chests after you kill Terramorphous. I haven't seen any mention of a Splinter Group. Most Youtube videos showing it, they don't even say where they got it. Only 1 did, and he said in the video that you prolly wont find it there. He just got lucky.

Well, if you want it, I'll dupe it for you when I get off work.
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#19xlunchxboxPosted 12/7/2012 1:30:14 PM
fakesnoop77 posted...
and1ballr posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

I'm not lying, i just got the DLC and got the Fire Bee one of the vending machines in Oasis. I couldn't believe it.
#20spfurm01Posted 12/7/2012 5:17:38 PM
fakesnoop77 posted...
and1ballr posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

I've seen legendary class mods in vending machines
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!