Hyperious/Pete

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hyperious/Pete
3 years ago#1
What weapons are everyone using to farm them so quick?
3 years ago#2
Bee shield + Baby maker + Electric CC for Pete. Can't really say for Hyperious.

Oh, and my bee shield is alkaline...meaning immune to corrosive. And my siren does insta-slag with phaselock.

Do not use anything fire or corrosive on Pete.
3 years ago#3
I have a baby maker it just never seems to do that good.
3 years ago#4
for hype, baby maker + bee with corrosive CC to take down the shields of the bots... and then a Etech brisk plasma caster to kill the bots after hype is down...

for pete, electric CC/bee for shield and then a reg CC/bee for his health
3 years ago#5
Bee + Plasma Casters + any class mod that increases magazine size or grenade damage + Tediore Allegiance relic. I prefer to use a gunzerker or commando to farm bosses. I use fire element plasma casters for Hyperius and shock for Pete.
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." -Confucius
GT- TheLoveFister
3 years ago#6
Kraz ... if you're using a baby maker and it's not doing much, you're doing something wrong. It's not the shots that hurt him, it's the reload. Add the Bee shield and you should be able to take Pete's shield out in a matter of 20-30 seconds easy.
3 years ago#7
KRAZ3X360 posted...
I have a baby maker it just never seems to do that good.

That's because they're overrated. When in doubt, use Tediore plasma casters, man. You won't regret it.
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." -Confucius
GT- TheLoveFister
3 years ago#8
Using a gunzerker to farm hyperius. The bee plus babymaker. Using a siren with the ruin skill to kill pete. Really getting a lot of crystals. The seraph weapons aren't really worth it though (outside of the relics and meteor shower).
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hyperious/Pete

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived