Someone give me the break down on Gaige.

#1A3QU1TASPosted 12/7/2012 3:59:47 PM
I have never played her and I was wondering what trees/skills/weapons work well with her.
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#2MrImpatient35Posted 12/7/2012 4:19:52 PM
I'll just name her skills that I absolutely love!

Interspersed Outburst: I love it because it pretty much turns any gun into a slag gun, and I love slagging things.

Upshot Robot: 5 additional seconds to your Deathtrap duration each time something gets killed.

Explosive Clap: Deathtrap usually can kill multiple people at once with that skill if they're close together.

Sharing is Caring: DT having my shield is GREAT! I love putting on my black hole shield for us both to use.

smaller, lighter, faster: Reloading faster. Simple enough. most of the really strong guns take a long time to reload.

the stare: for those annoying things in the air, like buzzards. DT can kill them with this skill.

So yeah. She's tied with Salvador for my fav character to use out of the 5.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3A3QU1TAS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:22:54 PM
Thanks!

What is her niche?
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#4kiwimyweeweePosted 12/7/2012 4:33:40 PM
A3QU1TAS posted...
Thanks!

What is her niche?

Either anarchy, which is increased gun damage at the loss if accuracy which is stackable.

Or summoning a robot to beat the hell out of things for you.

Also making her into a shock weapon powerhouse.

That's pretty much basic gaige.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#5OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 12/7/2012 4:33:51 PM
put her skill on that gives your robot the same shield, also use the perk that gets your shields lasered back up- and now you can kill all the raid bosses solo!
#6A3QU1TAS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:50:31 PM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
put her skill on that gives your robot the same shield, also use the perk that gets your shields lasered back up- and now you can kill all the raid bosses solo!

Oooooh
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I