Your preferred Gunzerker build and setup

#1LethalShadow25Posted 12/8/2012 1:23:50 PM
To the the Gunzerkers out there! I am starting to play through as Salvador finally and was wondering what would be his ideal build in you opinion. With this character I feel like there should be absolute chaos and destruction seeing as he dual wields. Also, what would be the most suitable mods, guns, relics, etc.. Much appreciated and thanks in advance.
---
No Emotions From A King..
GT: ShadowOfnSanity
#2fakesnoop77Posted 12/8/2012 1:37:54 PM
Go down Rampage first and make sure you max out Yippie Kai Yay then move onto Brawn.

I have a level 42 Salvador who has pretty much maxed out Rampage and is a quarter way down Brawn. He is unstoppable with any Torque weapons and Lascaux SMG combo.

Also E-Tech stuff is great for Gunzerking
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#3HyndronPosted 12/8/2012 2:00:13 PM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Go down Rampage first and make sure you max out Yippie Kai Yay then move onto Brawn.

I have a level 42 Salvador who has pretty much maxed out Rampage and is a quarter way down Brawn. He is unstoppable with any Torque weapons and Lascaux SMG combo.

Also E-Tech stuff is great for Gunzerking

^ this, really.
Rampage is about gunzerking forever and brawn is just making you an unstoppable meat popsicle. Gunlust is about dealing the most damage while gunzerking/normally, but I wouldn't put points into it because you'd want the most survive-ability.

As for guns, it depends if you want to be throwing alot of bullets down range and maintain a decent distance, or be up close and personal. My gunzerker would be using two CC shotguns with The Bee shield. But yeah, E-Tech weapons are your best bet. If you can't get your hands on any, go with Vladof ARs or hyperion shotguns.

Could also do smgs..I did that for about 20 levels; just had a fire and corrosive smg and gunzerked forever, annihilated everyone.
---
Xbox GT: Sil3NTxSiNz ; Feel free to add me and send a message! I play Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Space Marine, and Gears 3.
#4davinthegreat98Posted 12/8/2012 3:20:25 PM
http://www.bl2skills.com/gunzerker.html#550001501000100000000052055103051
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#5A3QU1TASPosted 12/8/2012 4:11:52 PM
LethalShadow25 posted...
To the the Gunzerkers out there! I am starting to play through as Salvador finally and was wondering what would be his ideal build in you opinion. With this character I feel like there should be absolute chaos and destruction seeing as he dual wields. Also, what would be the most suitable mods, guns, relics, etc.. Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Far right tree. max that. Survival out the wazzoo. Then go down far left. Get gunzerk to last as long as possible, and throwing two grenades for price of one is really nice. I know mega ultimate damage sounds good but as you continue its about survivability. You can get some amazing guns.

Makes no difference if you can get wrecked super fast. Sorry I am blanking on names i havent played the zerker in a while.
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#6arcfoilPosted 12/8/2012 4:31:14 PM
I liked going with 5 points in "Money Shot" and then an auspicious raider mod for another +5 for a total of +800% damage. If you use a hyperion shotgun you can get the effect every 3 or 4 shots. 5 points in "Locked and Loaded" and "Lay Waste" to increase fire rate by 65%, Then 5 points into all in the reflexes to decrease reload speed. Put the other points into whatever, everyone's dead so quickly it doesn't even matter. Maybe health regen.
#7Sno0p_BPosted 12/8/2012 5:29:59 PM
LethalShadow25 posted...

im startin to use my gunzerker more often as well [lvl 25 at the moment] and i also would like some advice as to what skill trees that i should invest in
#8LethalShadow25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:14:00 PM
Appreciate the advice everyone! I would prefer to be a bit of up close and personal that's for sure. More examples of skill trees are welcome! How about shields, relics, and mod suggestions? I just want him to be a straight up beast!! Lol
---
#9LethalShadow25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 12:28:44 PM
Bump
---
#10StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 1:01:12 PM
I go with this build

http://www.bl2skills.com/gunzerker.html#000000000000505005510055005105030

And this gear:

Blue Unstoppable Beserker mod, +6 Yippie, +5 Last Longer
Evolution Shield
Vitality Relic
Longbow Sticky Meteor Shower

Torgue Ravager
Torgue Ravager
Usually a DP Harold in the off hand
Nukem in the main hand for bonus elemental glitch

I only ever use the Ravagers

I keep a Love Thumper, Might of the Seraphs, Rubi, and Rapier handy in case I want to go melee mode, but usually I find that the Ravagers are the most enjoyable way for me to play Gunzerker.