How long will the Invincibles be farmable without the time limit?

#1reigigas_masterPosted 12/8/2012 12:51:12 PM
Does anybody know? I know they said it would be temporary, but I really hope they decide against that...
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/8/2012 2:15:09 PM
either until the glitch is fixed, or January 1. Whichever comes first, im guessing.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#3reigigas_master(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:03:13 PM
Man, that sucks... I think this whole time limit thing is so stupid... and the seraph weapons aren't really that good, either.
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/8/2012 7:05:59 PM
yup.

if GBX was smart, theyd release the time lock for special events, like holidays or weekends.
---
#5Azrael0206Posted 12/8/2012 7:18:00 PM
reigigas_master posted...
Man, that sucks... I think this whole time limit thing is so stupid... and the seraph weapons aren't really that good, either.

The weapons are awful
A few choice items are great
Might of the seraphs
Meteor shower
O-Negative
Evolution
I even like the crossfire :)
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#6SlyfulDragonPosted 12/8/2012 7:24:39 PM

Some have reported that they have farmed the Raid Bosses for Legendary drops.

I can not confirm that.
#7Azrael0206Posted 12/8/2012 7:26:28 PM
SlyfulDragon posted...

I can not confirm that.

I can :)
I have personally picked up around ten legendaries from pete.
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#8StormWolf12Posted 12/8/2012 8:02:20 PM
Azrael0206 posted...

The weapons are awful
A few choice items are great
Might of the seraphs
Meteor shower
O-Negative
Evolution
I even like the crossfire :)

What the hell do you mean you "even like the crossfire"!? The Crossfire is awesome!!!!

I think it's ability to slag is unmatched by any other grenade, including the Bouncing Bonny.

Main grenade on 2 characters. Of course, Meteor Shower is my main grenade on 2 characters as well. The O-Negative is the one I consider questionable, it's AOE is awful compared to the other two.

Like you said, the Evolution is really good, and so are the grenade mods. Might of the Seraphs is alright, and so is Blood of the Seraphs, but I prefer the Vitality relic to either one of them.
#9Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/8/2012 8:18:38 PM
SlyfulDragon posted...

I can not confirm that.

these are all from Hyperius: 3 Shredifiers, 2 Norfleets, 6 Hornets, 4 Whiskey Tango Foxtrots. also got a Retcher, 3 Devastators, and an Actualizer.

i feel like im forgetting some, but whatev.
---