Anyone need...well..anything?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone need...well..anything?

User Info: Gemini_Red

Gemini_Red
4 years ago#1
Excited to be back up and running after a couple of weeks down, but don't have enough time to run through the Torgue campaign. So is anyone looking for certain guns/shields/mods? I have a lot of legendaries that people seem to look for. Feel free to ask. If I have it I'll provide one for you.

GT is Sedirus.

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#2
Welcome back :)
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#3
Do you have a Striker?
Preferably a Barbed Striker?
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

Gemini_Red
4 years ago#4
Azrael0206 posted...

Thanks. It's a scary thing when you know your xbox is going to die, but don't know when. Thing was sounding like a jet turbine until it finally fried.

Gemini_Red
4 years ago#5
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Do you have a Striker?
Preferably a Barbed Striker?

You're in luck. Yes I do.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#6
I'll get on and shoot you up. Thanks in advance.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#7
Gemini_Red posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Thanks. It's a scary thing when you know your xbox is going to die, but don't know when. Thing was sounding like a jet turbine until it finally fried.

How I hate that feeling. My disc drive died last year, knew it was coming after the disc read errors starting occurring randomly and frequently. It naturally waited until a month after my 1 year warranty expired lol, good times. On topic, you wouldn't happen to have a fire veruc, would you?

Gemini_Red
4 years ago#8
SolidStryder posted...
Gemini_Red posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

How I hate that feeling. My disc drive died last year, knew it was coming after the disc read errors starting occurring randomly and frequently. It naturally waited until a month after my 1 year warranty expired lol, good times. On topic, you wouldn't happen to have a fire veruc, would you?

Checking now, seem to have a few verucs, but havent found a fire one...yet.

Gemini_Red
4 years ago#9
SolidStryder posted...
Gemini_Red posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

I don't actually :( I have a regular and a slag one.

User Info: heffe23

heffe23
4 years ago#10
well a fire shredifier would complete that collection.
slag shock and fir b/@*%
shock and slag sledges shotgun
corrosive and slag madhous.

gts inthe sig.
Gamertag- heffe228
legendaries list done. working on those unique blues
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone need...well..anything?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived