Anyone need...well..anything?

#1Gemini_RedPosted 12/8/2012 4:33:59 PM
Excited to be back up and running after a couple of weeks down, but don't have enough time to run through the Torgue campaign. So is anyone looking for certain guns/shields/mods? I have a lot of legendaries that people seem to look for. Feel free to ask. If I have it I'll provide one for you.

GT is Sedirus.
#2Azrael0206Posted 12/8/2012 4:34:43 PM
Welcome back :)
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#3SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/8/2012 4:35:37 PM
Do you have a Striker?
Preferably a Barbed Striker?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4Gemini_Red(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:37:12 PM
Azrael0206 posted...

Thanks. It's a scary thing when you know your xbox is going to die, but don't know when. Thing was sounding like a jet turbine until it finally fried.
#5Gemini_Red(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:38:30 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Do you have a Striker?
Preferably a Barbed Striker?

You're in luck. Yes I do.
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/8/2012 4:39:44 PM
I'll get on and shoot you up. Thanks in advance.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7SolidStryderPosted 12/8/2012 4:41:27 PM
Gemini_Red posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Thanks. It's a scary thing when you know your xbox is going to die, but don't know when. Thing was sounding like a jet turbine until it finally fried.

How I hate that feeling. My disc drive died last year, knew it was coming after the disc read errors starting occurring randomly and frequently. It naturally waited until a month after my 1 year warranty expired lol, good times. On topic, you wouldn't happen to have a fire veruc, would you?
#8Gemini_Red(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:48:01 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Gemini_Red posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

How I hate that feeling. My disc drive died last year, knew it was coming after the disc read errors starting occurring randomly and frequently. It naturally waited until a month after my 1 year warranty expired lol, good times. On topic, you wouldn't happen to have a fire veruc, would you?

Checking now, seem to have a few verucs, but havent found a fire one...yet.
#9Gemini_Red(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:01:39 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Gemini_Red posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

I don't actually :( I have a regular and a slag one.
#10heffe23Posted 12/8/2012 5:28:41 PM
well a fire shredifier would complete that collection.
slag shock and fir b/@*%
shock and slag sledges shotgun
corrosive and slag madhous.

gts inthe sig.
---
Gamertag- heffe228
legendaries list done. working on those unique blues