Anyone know anything about em??
#2nro87Posted 12/8/2012 7:14:49 PM
Modded weapons. You don't want them.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
#3TsurukePosted 12/8/2012 7:28:39 PM
nro87 posted...

Correct, you will run the risk of putting yourself in the path of a banhammer if caught with or mass reported against.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#4TonberryPunchPosted 12/8/2012 7:31:47 PM
Um, I think you mean African-American weapons.

Some people can be so insensitive.
#5SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/8/2012 7:45:32 PM
TonberryPunch posted...
Um, I think you mean African-American weapons.

Some people can be so insensitive.

Not all black weapons come from America.

Just sayin'.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#6capnovanPosted 12/8/2012 7:58:49 PM
Tsuruke posted...
nro87 posted...

Correct, you will run the risk of putting yourself in the path of a banhammer if caught with or mass reported against.

pfft yeah right
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 12/8/2012 8:01:10 PM
capnovan posted...
Tsuruke posted...
nro87 posted...

pfft yeah right

---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#8TsurukePosted 12/8/2012 8:17:30 PM
capnovan posted...
Tsuruke posted...
nro87 posted...

pfft yeah right

Yea because an abundance of players reporting you for "system tampering" won't get microsoft to ban you.

Just stating facts so that people can be equipped with the right correct knowledge.
Also from what I have read -- modding communities even say that -- although its less likely to get banned for modding a single-player save, but has been proven if you get caught by someone with authority or with a massive amount of user-generated reports.

(if you have a person on your friends list that does this) Why else does that person send a message to their friendlist to report their GT so they are forced to change it to something else (if they get enough users to report it).

Thats ok, you can be in denial, just don't blame me that you weren't informed if you get banned if you mod this or any game (get mass reported or caught).
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#9SlyfulDragonPosted 12/8/2012 8:22:41 PM
Tsuruke posted...
capnovan posted...
Tsuruke posted...
nro87 posted...

pfft yeah right

Yea because an abundance of players reporting you for "system tampering" won't get microsoft to ban you.

Just stating facts so that people can be equipped with the right correct knowledge.
Also from what I have read -- modding communities even say that -- although its less likely to get banned for modding a single-player save, but has been proven if you get caught by someone with authority or with a massive amount of user-generated reports.

(if you have a person on your friends list that does this) Why else does that person send a message to their friendlist to report their GT so they are forced to change it to something else (if they get enough users to report it).

Thats ok, you can be in denial, just don't blame me that you weren't informed if you get banned if you mod this or any game (get mass reported or caught).

That is actually true. If someone gets enough reports for breaking something on the ToU, it'll put some sort of "flag" on your GT that either the authomated system will do something, or the "enforcement team" will take a look into it.
#10kiwimyweeweePosted 12/8/2012 8:49:17 PM
Yes, because there was miliion of reports of people getting banned in the first. They really only give a damn if you mess with their hardware.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.