Black weapons??

#11Mysticman89Posted 12/8/2012 8:06:05 PM
It may not be a big risk, but it's still a risk.

Most people who mod may get away with it, but it is still strictly speaking a bannable offence, so people should be aware of that risk, rather then fool themselves into believing that they *can't* be banned for it.
#12AFw0n1njaPosted 12/9/2012 12:21:03 AM
Moral of the story. Don't touch cus they are bad.
---
Apps an Zerts
I'm Brown...... Problem?
#13wutsthatsmellPosted 12/9/2012 1:58:38 AM
AFw0n1nja posted...

After carefully reading all the comments on this post I was quite baffled at the amount of people against "game modification" or in plain terms "violating Xbox terms and conduct. I am quite skeptical all the players on here are 100% play by the rules kinda people. whether it be conducting yourself in a friendly manner towards others in competitive games(HALO,Black ops 2,ETC) im more than sure with my experiences playing games alot of players if not most players actually break the microsoft terms and agreement or code of conduct. for example swearing,trash talk messages, disruptive music playing in the background while your mic is on, and a number of other violations that numerous people can report you for. anyone can just even report someone just because they don't like them. but everyone is allowed there own opinion i guess. but I think everyone should be allowed to play the game the way they decide to and not be intimidated to not do so be cause others say it's wrong. like inthe real world your either with the crowd or your against it. you don't play by everyone elses rules or style of play they will turn you in. im a christian but I am not prejudice against other religions. I understands thats what they believe in and don't bother with that. so my message to cyberius is "Dude, do what you wanna do, not what others tell you to do. or else why buy/play a game when other people are gonna tell you how to play it"
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
#14PanopictonguyPosted 12/9/2012 3:38:29 AM
wutsthatsmell posted...
AFw0n1nja posted...

After carefully reading all the comments on this post I was quite baffled at the amount of people against "game modification" or in plain terms "violating Xbox terms and conduct. I am quite skeptical all the players on here are 100% play by the rules kinda people. whether it be conducting yourself in a friendly manner towards others in competitive games(HALO,Black ops 2,ETC) im more than sure with my experiences playing games alot of players if not most players actually break the microsoft terms and agreement or code of conduct. for example swearing,trash talk messages, disruptive music playing in the background while your mic is on, and a number of other violations that numerous people can report you for. anyone can just even report someone just because they don't like them. but everyone is allowed there own opinion i guess. but I think everyone should be allowed to play the game the way they decide to and not be intimidated to not do so be cause others say it's wrong. like inthe real world your either with the crowd or your against it. you don't play by everyone elses rules or style of play they will turn you in. im a christian but I am not prejudice against other religions. I understands thats what they believe in and don't bother with that. so my message to cyberius is "Dude, do what you wanna do, not what others tell you to do. or else why buy/play a game when other people are gonna tell you how to play it"

The thing about modding is that it can negatively impact someone else's game. whether intentional or not. If you're doing it offline that's fine, but modifying a game and taking said modifications into a MP environment is really risky. (Badass Mode)

The difference between consoles & PC is that if someone mods and ruins your game you can correct it with little bit of reading. If someone ruins your console game you have to get extra items if you don't already have them. Add a bunch of weird programs to your computer. Learn a bunch of things you probably never would have got into. And once you do all that you may still not be able to repair what was affected.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#15Winter_is_cominPosted 12/9/2012 5:29:24 AM
These are weapons to avoid. Although I'm for you playing your way, modding is not the way to go on a console. You put yourself at risk of being banned, and are guarenteed to have a ruined game with them. Just pass on the black rarities and use legit.
---
Xbox GT: Nitro Snipe22 Valar Morghoulis- All men must die.
#16TsurukePosted 12/9/2012 3:52:25 PM
Mysticman89 posted...
It may not be a big risk, but it's still a risk.

Most people who mod may get away with it, but it is still strictly speaking a bannable offence, so people should be aware of that risk, rather then fool themselves into believing that they *can't* be banned for it.

That is exactly what I am saying and what some people did not read or comprehend.
I stated a "Risk" of being banned in my OP, not you "will" be banned.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.