Just turned the game on and my Badass rank is gone. If I shut my xbox off NOW...

#11mooninomicsPosted 12/9/2012 12:18:38 AM
Bugmeat posted...
Turning it off can't make things worse. It's unlikely to help either but there's no reason not to try.

This. I mean, what've you got to lose?
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#12StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 12:24:13 AM
hotpiercedguy posted...
^ People in glass......

Also, judging people based on their usernames (for reals) is pretty much the sign of a complete idiot. But thanks for the input.

A little testy aren't you, lol?
#13SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 12/9/2012 12:50:38 AM
You really can't judge a guy who made his username 8 years ago. Lets assume he made it when he was 13 and in his Emo/scene stage.
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#14hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 12:53:05 AM
What? After losing all my badass rank and then on top of it being randomly insulted/trolled by someone? Testy? I perish the thought. I'm sure if you were in my position you would be practically barfing up rainbows of happiness at this point.
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
#15StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 12:56:13 AM
hotpiercedguy posted...
What? After losing all my badass rank and then on top of it being randomly insulted/trolled by someone? Testy? I perish the thought. I'm sure if you were in my position you would be practically barfing up rainbows of happiness at this point.

Awww... you poor guy. I'm so sorry to trouble you in these hard times.
#16Jambi_ManPosted 12/9/2012 1:31:53 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...

Hey there storm wolf, why don't you just shut up. What is your friggin point anyway? Cyberbullies are the worst, at least back in school, the bullies did it to your face. Hello, I'm STORM WOLF 12, and I'm f'ing perfect in every way. I'm here to be a jerk.... And... That's pretty much it.
#17StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 1:36:04 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...

Hey there storm wolf, why don't you just shut up. What is your friggin point anyway? Cyberbullies are the worst, at least back in school, the bullies did it to your face. Hello, I'm STORM WOLF 12, and I'm f'ing perfect in every way. I'm here to be a jerk.... And... That's pretty much it.

lol
#18PanopictonguyPosted 12/9/2012 4:47:10 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...

He's probably just like that IRL. He seems to have some serious impulse issues and he feels the need to aggravate or provoke anyone that does or thinks differently than himself.

I had to put him on my ignore list because his post almost drove me to the point of being belligerent. I really dislike him as a person. If I ever so happen to run into a guy who happens to say out loud what his user name was Stormwolf on a random internet site...*omission*
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#19AngryOldFeralPosted 12/9/2012 5:16:52 AM(edited)
StormWolf12 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...

lol

...wait, that's my shtick!

EDIT: And "Jambi Man" for some reason makes me think of this guy yelling at you, StormWolf: http://files.schuminweb.com/archives/quotes/jambi.jpg
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#20StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 9:03:51 AM(edited)
Panopictonguy posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...

He's probably just like that IRL. He seems to have some serious impulse issues and he feels the need to aggravate or provoke anyone that does or thinks differently than himself.

I had to put him on my ignore list because his post almost drove me to the point of being belligerent. I really dislike him as a person. If I ever so happen to run into a guy who happens to say out loud what his user name was Stormwolf on a random internet site...*omission*

Lol, what you gonna do? Beat me up?

hahahhaha, troll'd