Just turned the game on and my Badass rank is gone. If I shut my xbox off NOW...

#21SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 12/9/2012 8:09:28 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...
What? After losing all my badass rank and then on top of it being randomly insulted/trolled by someone? Testy? I perish the thought. I'm sure if you were in my position you would be practically barfing up rainbows of happiness at this point.

Awww... you poor guy. I'm so sorry to trouble you in these hard times.

Hey there storm wolf, why don't you just shut up. What is your friggin point anyway? Cyberbullies are the worst, at least back in school, the bullies did it to your face. Hello, I'm STORM WOLF 12, and I'm f'ing perfect in every way. I'm here to be a jerk.... And... That's pretty much it.

He's probably just like that IRL. He seems to have some serious impulse issues and he feels the need to aggravate or provoke anyone that does or thinks differently than himself.

I had to put him on my ignore list because his post almost drove me to the point of being belligerent. I really dislike him as a person. If I ever so happen to run into a guy who happens to say out loud what his user name was Stormwolf on a random internet site...*omission*

Lol, what you gonna do? Beat me up?

hahahhaha, troll'd

An actual troll wouldn't tell someone they've been trolled.
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#22StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 8:11:37 AM
I do. I'm a fake troll tho. Totes.
#23PanopictonguyPosted 12/9/2012 8:25:36 AM
I wouldn't beat you up. I'm not a violent person and I don't make threats. But you do give me the urge to hit you in the face with a baseball bat.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#24StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 9:30:38 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
I wouldn't beat you up. I'm not a violent person and I don't make threats. But you do give me the urge to hit you in the face with a baseball bat.

Lol
#25hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:40:34 PM
SCREAMINGBEATSS
Posted 12/8/2012 11:50:38 PM
message detail

You really can't judge a guy who made his username 8 years ago. Lets assume he made it when he was 13 and in his Emo/scene stage.

Instead let's assume OP has had that as a nickname since 1998 and is a professional piercer and that the nickname was given to him by others, not himself, and yes have had that name here on Gamefaqs for over 8 years now. Let us also assume OP is 32 and married, with a kid, a car, a house, and generally pretty settled in life.

Losing my badass rank sucks, but I'll get over it, and hopefully there will be a patch. I play almost exclusively splitscreen with my wife (and yes, I do love having a gamer wife) and while of course my life has it's little annoyances, I can't help but feel sorry for people like StormWolf12.

Let's assume he ALSO made his name when he was 12. That makes him about 21~ now. Hanging out on the internet trolling others. Most likely he has no other woman (or man) in his life to make him feel better, including lack of friends, so he turns to others to validate his self worth. Especially making people mad makes him feel "good" inside, because he just doesn't know what else to do. Even to this post, he will probably respond sarcastically. He doesn't have the capacity to see the world around him, and others have probably been mean to him during his life. So he feels "justified" in doing it, as if it makes the world even out somehow. If everyone blocked and ignored him, that's what would really hurt him. No more validation. No more people talking to him. He would be devastated. He would make new accounts, he would troll harder, he would do everything in his power to get people to give him attention once again. He would act just like a child does when no one will pay attention to them. Any adult has seen it. The kid who throws the fit to get someone to come running. That's what Stormwolf is. He's still just a kid on the inside. And no one loves him. So he just throws fits and makes others come running. And that's how he pretends to fill his heart up. But it's sad. I'm sure at night, in the darkness alone, he crys as he thinks about his life. And for that StormWolf; I'm sorry. I truly hope somewhere along the way you actually grow up, and go outside, and show off whatever "good" side you may have. And I hope somebody, someday, takes a chance on you and shows you friendship. And even more than that, I hope you take a chance on them, and let them into your heart, and give them a chance to show you happiness.
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
#26StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 1:48:00 PM(edited)
hotpiercedguy posted...
SCREAMINGBEATSS
Posted 12/8/2012 11:50:38 PM
message detail

You really can't judge a guy who made his username 8 years ago. Lets assume he made it when he was 13 and in his Emo/scene stage.

Instead let's assume OP has had that as a nickname since 1998 and is a professional piercer and that the nickname was given to him by others, not himself, and yes have had that name here on Gamefaqs for over 8 years now. Let us also assume OP is 32 and married, with a kid, a car, a house, and generally pretty settled in life.

Losing my badass rank sucks, but I'll get over it, and hopefully there will be a patch. I play almost exclusively splitscreen with my wife (and yes, I do love having a gamer wife) and while of course my life has it's little annoyances, I can't help but feel sorry for people like StormWolf12.

Let's assume he ALSO made his name when he was 12. That makes him about 21~ now. Hanging out on the internet trolling others. Most likely he has no other woman (or man) in his life to make him feel better, including lack of friends, so he turns to others to validate his self worth. Especially making people mad makes him feel "good" inside, because he just doesn't know what else to do. Even to this post, he will probably respond sarcastically. He doesn't have the capacity to see the world around him, and others have probably been mean to him during his life. So he feels "justified" in doing it, as if it makes the world even out somehow. If everyone blocked and ignored him, that's what would really hurt him. No more validation. No more people talking to him. He would be devastated. He would make new accounts, he would troll harder, he would do everything in his power to get people to give him attention once again. He would act just like a child does when no one will pay attention to them. Any adult has seen it. The kid who throws the fit to get someone to come running. That's what Stormwolf is. He's still just a kid on the inside. And no one loves him. So he just throws fits and makes others come running. And that's how he pretends to fill his heart up. But it's sad. I'm sure at night, in the darkness alone, he crys as he thinks about his life. And for that StormWolf; I'm sorry. I truly hope somewhere along the way you actually grow up, and go outside, and show off whatever "good" side you may have. And I hope somebody, someday, takes a chance on you and shows you friendship. And even more than that, I hope you take a chance on them, and let them into your heart, and give them a chance to show you happiness.

lol, you don't have to assume everyone else has a bad life just because you have a job that requires no skills or education, and pays low. :p
#27hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:04:36 PM
See? You have filled my point exactly. This is the part where you want the poster to get defensive and mad, etc. so in turn it "fills you up" so to speak. Although to be perfectly honest, I thought you would be more creative than that :(

As someone who has owned his own shop, and managed several others, I am just fine with the levels of skill, education, and pay. I mean, we all would love to be millionaires right? Which I am most certainly not. But I own a car, I have a house, there's plenty of food in the fridge, and I don't want for *too* much.

I am sure your job is much higher paying and requires much more skill and education of course :)
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
#28xdwightxPosted 12/9/2012 2:07:33 PM
As Im sure you guys are aware the drop rates in
Bl2 are duely frustrating :/. Up until recently I've had
Terrible luck like you read about and as much as
I love gearbox and the franchise I'm about fed up.
If any kind soul has been lucky enough to obtain a
Level 50 version of any of the following and would
Be willing to dupe I would be very appreciative.
A high caliber version is appreciated but honestly
Just having them would be a blessing.
I have some decent legendaries and relics and
Would gladly dupe everything I have bank and
Clap stash included. Xbox 360 tag-
xL1NTxL1CK3Rx
Hammer buster
Leech
Hive launcher (Saturn)
Pandemic
Quasar
Shock CC
Non element Bee shield
Invader
Or assassin heads for terra and vermi
Please and thank you.
#29StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 2:20:16 PM(edited)
hotpiercedguy posted...
See? You have filled my point exactly. This is the part where you want the poster to get defensive and mad, etc. so in turn it "fills you up" so to speak. Although to be perfectly honest, I thought you would be more creative than that :(

As someone who has owned his own shop, and managed several others, I am just fine with the levels of skill, education, and pay. I mean, we all would love to be millionaires right? Which I am most certainly not. But I own a car, I have a house, there's plenty of food in the fridge, and I don't want for *too* much.

I am sure your job is much higher paying and requires much more skill and education of course :)

Lol, you are 32 years old with kids and you get this mad still? Setting a bad example, brah- chill out.

Tell me more about your car and numerous piercing parlors. Sounds thrilling.

And almost anything will require more skills than piercing, but I'm an astronaut, and I go to the moon fairly regularly, so step off!
#30hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:27:11 PM
I ain't even mad "brah".

So no worries. Don't confuse pity with anger. Good luck with that NASA funding though. ;)
---