Just turned the game on and my Badass rank is gone. If I shut my xbox off NOW...

#31StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 3:31:29 PM
hotpiercedguy posted...
I ain't even mad "brah".

So no worries. Don't confuse pity with anger. Good luck with that NASA funding though. ;)

You are 32, and you mad, lol
#32BigSai29Posted 12/9/2012 3:49:01 PM
As Im sure you guys are aware the drop rates in
Bl2 are duely frustrating :/. Up until recently I've had
Terrible luck like you read about and as much as
I love gearbox and the franchise I'm about fed up.
If any kind soul has been lucky enough to obtain a
Level 50 version of any of the following and would
Be willing to dupe I would be very appreciative.
A high caliber version is appreciated but honestly
Just having them would be a blessing.
I have some decent legendaries and relics and
Would gladly dupe everything I have bank and
Clap stash included. Xbox 360 tag-
xL1NTxL1CK3Rx
Hammer buster
Leech
Hive launcher (Saturn)
Pandemic
Quasar
Shock CC
Non element Bee shield
Invader
Or assassin heads for terra and vermi
Please and thank you.

LMAO Random Hijack
#33InfernalLurkerPosted 12/9/2012 4:01:45 PM(edited)
To be fair HPG, your name is fairly douchie which is why people are quick to attack you. Even 6 or 7 years ago when I first came across you in the FFXI boards the initial reaction was to insult your douchie name even though you turned out to be an ok dude. I'm just assuming on a certain level you like these types of interactions because I'm guessing you've fallen into similar situations countless times in all these years yet you still are using the same account with the same name.

By the way, you still have the same license plate on your red car or have you finally given that up?
---
Leveling up jobs is a means to an end. It isn't content.
#34Mysticman89Posted 12/9/2012 4:04:47 PM
Geeze guys, what in the world happened to this thread? Play nice and well wishes and all that holiday spirit stuff.

Roughly how much BAR did you have? Although it's an unfortunate loss, odds are the bonus stats from it weren't even noticable.

You probably know that you would have also lost all your skins/heads, which would be particularly unfortunate if you spent any significant amount of time farming for them. If not though, theres not much loss.

And the patch is confirmed, and indeed was expected to be out last week, so you should be fine in terms of BAR being returned before too long. Challenge related skins would also be restored, but random drop heads/skins would be lost for good. Those who trigger the BAR fix also get 10 golden keys though, so that can potentially help make up for things.
#35AngryOldFeralPosted 12/9/2012 4:23:18 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...
See? You have filled my point exactly. This is the part where you want the poster to get defensive and mad, etc. so in turn it "fills you up" so to speak. Although to be perfectly honest, I thought you would be more creative than that :(

As someone who has owned his own shop, and managed several others, I am just fine with the levels of skill, education, and pay. I mean, we all would love to be millionaires right? Which I am most certainly not. But I own a car, I have a house, there's plenty of food in the fridge, and I don't want for *too* much.

I am sure your job is much higher paying and requires much more skill and education of course :)

Lol, you are 32 years old with kids and you get this mad still? Setting a bad example, brah- chill out.

Tell me more about your car and numerous piercing parlors. Sounds thrilling.

And almost anything will require more skills than piercing, but I'm an astronaut, and I go to the moon fairly regularly, so step off!

It's true he showed me his space car and then he screamed at me because I was smoking next to the big tank of rocket fuel in his garage.

You know for an astronaut, you're kind of a dick sometimes.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#36StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 4:30:39 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...
See? You have filled my point exactly. This is the part where you want the poster to get defensive and mad, etc. so in turn it "fills you up" so to speak. Although to be perfectly honest, I thought you would be more creative than that :(

As someone who has owned his own shop, and managed several others, I am just fine with the levels of skill, education, and pay. I mean, we all would love to be millionaires right? Which I am most certainly not. But I own a car, I have a house, there's plenty of food in the fridge, and I don't want for *too* much.

I am sure your job is much higher paying and requires much more skill and education of course :)

Lol, you are 32 years old with kids and you get this mad still? Setting a bad example, brah- chill out.

Tell me more about your car and numerous piercing parlors. Sounds thrilling.

And almost anything will require more skills than piercing, but I'm an astronaut, and I go to the moon fairly regularly, so step off!

It's true he showed me his space car and then he screamed at me because I was smoking next to the big tank of rocket fuel in his garage.

You know for an astronaut, you're kind of a dick sometimes.

It was for your own safety man, you gotta be careful around that stuff.

And smoking cigarettes is bad for your health.
#37hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:32:39 PM
InfernalLurker
Posted 12/9/2012 3:01:45 PM
message detail
(edited)

To be fair HPG, your name is fairly douchie which is why people are quick to attack you. Even 6 or 7 years ago when I first came across you in the FFXI boards the initial reaction was to insult your douchie name even though you turned out to be an ok dude. I'm just assuming on a certain level you like these types of interactions because I'm guessing you've fallen into similar situations countless times in all these years yet you still are using the same account with the same name.

By the way, you still have the same license plate on your red car or have you finally given that up?

I don't mind people thinking it's douchie. It really IS a nickname someone gave me years ago, that is crazily attached to me. Also when I was doing stage performance stuff, it was used as a stagename of sorts. It was my FFXI name obviously too. But EVERYONE has a silly username, with a story behind it (even if blindly picked). It's just so silly to me anyone would care what anyone else's name is. And to seriously suggest one should start an entire account over just based ff that.

Also, it was just the first thing he thought of. As I am sure you have realized by now, he would of just tried to find something else to make fun of. It was just an easy latch. I bet I could pick about ANY username, and he would still delight in trying to demean it.

And thanks for the rad feels. It's nice when people remember who I was in FFXI lol. I miss those days. I was sad when the game fell apart. And YES I still have the same license plate on my car :) I prefer to remember the rad times. And my wife still loves it as well.
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
#38StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 6:40:52 PM
hotpiercedguy posted...
InfernalLurker
Posted 12/9/2012 3:01:45 PM
message detail
(edited)

I don't mind people thinking it's douchie. It really IS a nickname someone gave me years ago, that is crazily attached to me. Also when I was doing stage performance stuff, it was used as a stagename of sorts. It was my FFXI name obviously too. But EVERYONE has a silly username, with a story behind it (even if blindly picked). It's just so silly to me anyone would care what anyone else's name is. And to seriously suggest one should start an entire account over just based ff that.

Also, it was just the first thing he thought of. As I am sure you have realized by now, he would of just tried to find something else to make fun of. It was just an easy latch. I bet I could pick about ANY username, and he would still delight in trying to demean it.

And thanks for the rad feels. It's nice when people remember who I was in FFXI lol. I miss those days. I was sad when the game fell apart. And YES I still have the same license plate on my car :) I prefer to remember the rad times. And my wife still loves it as well.

Lol, bro, you were mad.
#39hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 9:08:22 PM
http://skinslockin.e4.com/static/img/general/lol-bro-seriously-i-aint-even-mad-dawg_690.jpg
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
#40danl0134Posted 12/10/2012 1:08:49 AM
Wow...storm wolf is so starved for attention that this thread got ultra creepy ultra quick. Eeek. Sorry about your BAR. Hopefully the patch fixes this.
---
Great job!
PSN - CameraManDan, XBL - CameraManDanXBL