Wow, Seraph Crystals from Pete don't count towards In the Pink challenge?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Wow, Seraph Crystals from Pete don't count towards In the Pink challenge?
2 years ago#1
That seems stupid. All of the other challenges like "collect X" work in both regular game and DLC. Do you guys think this is intentional or a bug?

Also, do Seraph purchases from the Crater vendor count towards the seraph purchase challenge, or just the Oasis vendor?
---
~ Chad
2 years ago#2
Those are Pirates Booty specific challenges, so I'd guess that's what's going on.. :/
---
GT: JenMeister07
2 years ago#3
Separate dlc
Separate challenge prerequistes :/
And purchases in crater do not count towards the challenge. Has to be in oasis.
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
2 years ago#4
When Seraph crystals are picked up are they shared like money/eridium or do you have to pick them up yourself to get them? Random question lol
2 years ago#5
Hotkarl262 posted...
When Seraph crystals are picked up are they shared like money/eridium or do you have to pick them up yourself to get them? Random question lol

Shared :D
---
GT: JenMeister07
2 years ago#6
jenbeckler posted...
Hotkarl262 posted...

Cool! Is that the same with torgue tokens? Also sorry for going off topic I just didn't want to make a thread to ask such an obvious question for most people.
2 years ago#7
Hotkarl262 posted...
jenbeckler posted...
Hotkarl262 posted...

Cool! Is that the same with torgue tokens? Also sorry for going off topic I just didn't want to make a thread to ask such an obvious question for most people.

Yeah they are both just like eridium and money. When someone in the group picks them up, everyone gets it.
2 years ago#8
Moxxi paintings are shared as well, just FYI :)
---
XBL GT: BROK3N THUMB5
(The O is not a zero, E=3, S=5)
2 years ago#9
gamerlin10 posted...

For real? I was rather sure they didn't, you had someone get the achievement after another player in the game picked up a portrait?

Then again, I know I picked up 23 portraits before I got the achievement, so I think it might be glitched.
2 years ago#10
StormWolf12 posted...
gamerlin10 posted...

For real? I was rather sure they didn't, you had someone get the achievement after another player in the game picked up a portrait?

Then again, I know I picked up 23 portraits before I got the achievement, so I think it might be glitched.

Come to think of it, we were splitcreening, but yes, one of us picked up painting, both achievements popped.
---
XBL GT: BROK3N THUMB5
(The O is not a zero, E=3, S=5)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Wow, Seraph Crystals from Pete don't count towards In the Pink challenge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived