Wow, Seraph Crystals from Pete don't count towards In the Pink challenge?

#1chadhancockPosted 12/9/2012 3:29:09 AM
That seems stupid. All of the other challenges like "collect X" work in both regular game and DLC. Do you guys think this is intentional or a bug?

Also, do Seraph purchases from the Crater vendor count towards the seraph purchase challenge, or just the Oasis vendor?
---
~ Chad
#2jenbecklerPosted 12/9/2012 3:37:11 AM
Those are Pirates Booty specific challenges, so I'd guess that's what's going on.. :/
---
GT: JenMeister07
#3Azrael0206Posted 12/9/2012 3:39:03 AM
Separate dlc
Separate challenge prerequistes :/
And purchases in crater do not count towards the challenge. Has to be in oasis.
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#4Hotkarl262Posted 12/9/2012 3:48:16 AM
When Seraph crystals are picked up are they shared like money/eridium or do you have to pick them up yourself to get them? Random question lol
#5jenbecklerPosted 12/9/2012 3:48:44 AM
Hotkarl262 posted...
When Seraph crystals are picked up are they shared like money/eridium or do you have to pick them up yourself to get them? Random question lol

Shared :D
---
GT: JenMeister07
#6Hotkarl262Posted 12/9/2012 3:58:20 AM
jenbeckler posted...
Hotkarl262 posted...

Cool! Is that the same with torgue tokens? Also sorry for going off topic I just didn't want to make a thread to ask such an obvious question for most people.
#7aekrillinPosted 12/9/2012 8:15:54 AM
Hotkarl262 posted...
jenbeckler posted...
Hotkarl262 posted...

Cool! Is that the same with torgue tokens? Also sorry for going off topic I just didn't want to make a thread to ask such an obvious question for most people.

Yeah they are both just like eridium and money. When someone in the group picks them up, everyone gets it.
#8gamerlin10Posted 12/9/2012 8:35:47 AM
Moxxi paintings are shared as well, just FYI :)
---
XBL GT: BROK3N THUMB5
(The O is not a zero, E=3, S=5)
#9StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 9:06:24 AM
gamerlin10 posted...

For real? I was rather sure they didn't, you had someone get the achievement after another player in the game picked up a portrait?

Then again, I know I picked up 23 portraits before I got the achievement, so I think it might be glitched.
#10gamerlin10Posted 12/9/2012 6:32:58 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
gamerlin10 posted...

For real? I was rather sure they didn't, you had someone get the achievement after another player in the game picked up a portrait?

Then again, I know I picked up 23 portraits before I got the achievement, so I think it might be glitched.

Come to think of it, we were splitcreening, but yes, one of us picked up painting, both achievements popped.
---
XBL GT: BROK3N THUMB5
(The O is not a zero, E=3, S=5)