Wow, Seraph Crystals from Pete don't count towards In the Pink challenge?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Wow, Seraph Crystals from Pete don't count towards In the Pink challenge?

User Info: chadhancock

chadhancock
4 years ago#1
That seems stupid. All of the other challenges like "collect X" work in both regular game and DLC. Do you guys think this is intentional or a bug?

Also, do Seraph purchases from the Crater vendor count towards the seraph purchase challenge, or just the Oasis vendor?
~ Chad

User Info: jenbeckler

jenbeckler
4 years ago#2
Those are Pirates Booty specific challenges, so I'd guess that's what's going on.. :/
GT: JenMeister07

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#3
Separate dlc
Separate challenge prerequistes :/
And purchases in crater do not count towards the challenge. Has to be in oasis.
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death

User Info: Hotkarl262

Hotkarl262
4 years ago#4
When Seraph crystals are picked up are they shared like money/eridium or do you have to pick them up yourself to get them? Random question lol

User Info: jenbeckler

jenbeckler
4 years ago#5
Hotkarl262 posted...
When Seraph crystals are picked up are they shared like money/eridium or do you have to pick them up yourself to get them? Random question lol

Shared :D
GT: JenMeister07

User Info: Hotkarl262

Hotkarl262
4 years ago#6
jenbeckler posted...
Hotkarl262 posted...

Cool! Is that the same with torgue tokens? Also sorry for going off topic I just didn't want to make a thread to ask such an obvious question for most people.

User Info: aekrillin

aekrillin
4 years ago#7
Hotkarl262 posted...
jenbeckler posted...
Hotkarl262 posted...

Cool! Is that the same with torgue tokens? Also sorry for going off topic I just didn't want to make a thread to ask such an obvious question for most people.

Yeah they are both just like eridium and money. When someone in the group picks them up, everyone gets it.

User Info: gamerlin10

gamerlin10
4 years ago#8
Moxxi paintings are shared as well, just FYI :)
XBL GT: BROK3N THUMB5
(The O is not a zero, E=3, S=5)

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#9
gamerlin10 posted...

For real? I was rather sure they didn't, you had someone get the achievement after another player in the game picked up a portrait?

Then again, I know I picked up 23 portraits before I got the achievement, so I think it might be glitched.

User Info: gamerlin10

gamerlin10
4 years ago#10
StormWolf12 posted...
gamerlin10 posted...

For real? I was rather sure they didn't, you had someone get the achievement after another player in the game picked up a portrait?

Then again, I know I picked up 23 portraits before I got the achievement, so I think it might be glitched.

Come to think of it, we were splitcreening, but yes, one of us picked up painting, both achievements popped.
XBL GT: BROK3N THUMB5
(The O is not a zero, E=3, S=5)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Wow, Seraph Crystals from Pete don't count towards In the Pink challenge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived