New dlc?

#1Cyberius32Posted 12/9/2012 6:47:14 PM
Anyone here anything yet on the new dlc
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/9/2012 7:10:40 PM
Yes. It's about Torgue. It's been out for about a month.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3Jchopper5Posted 12/9/2012 7:37:33 PM
It's already hear. Like he said its been out for like a month.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0TCBMusT8c#/watch?v=ZLk75fFXqH4
#4MrImpatient35Posted 12/9/2012 7:39:40 PM
I don't know how true it is, or if it's a joke, but they say that they might have the new DLC out before the 21st, when everyone is supposed to die lol.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#5Mysticman89Posted 12/9/2012 7:48:22 PM
They just said they'd have the next DLC out before the end of the world with 100% certainty, not that it'd be out before the 21st.

I wouldn't have expectations for a new DLC in the next couple weeks, since it's safe to say randy doesn't actually believe the world will end in the relatively near future (and in the off chance he's wrong, he won't be in any situation to take flak for being wrong).
#6Icy10Posted 12/9/2012 7:55:48 PM
Mysticman89 posted...
They just said they'd have the next DLC out before the end of the world with 100% certainty, not that it'd be out before the 21st.

I wouldn't have expectations for a new DLC in the next couple weeks, since it's safe to say randy doesn't actually believe the world will end in the relatively near future (and in the off chance he's wrong, he won't be in any situation to take flak for being wrong).

I agree with Mystic. It's too soon for them to release the 3rd DLC. And I think Randy chose his words carefully by not saying the date of Dec 21.
---
GT: IcyReaper 10
#7EirePrincePosted 12/9/2012 9:40:16 PM(edited)
I believe Randy Pitchford said on X-Play that there may be DLC out by the end of the year. That is what they might be referring to.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/61685/best-of-2012-game-of-the-year/

Though how he says it might just be info. It is around 6:38 ish.
#8StormWolf12Posted 12/9/2012 9:41:30 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Lol, TC is referring to the next DLC, obviously.
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/10/2012 4:28:26 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Lol, TC is referring to the next DLC, obviously.

I know. I'm just being a dick for teh lulz.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#10mooninomicsPosted 12/10/2012 4:50:20 PM
Mysticman89 posted...

Don't underestimate the complainers. If Randy is wrong and the world does end before the next DLC comes out, some of the last words of some people on the planet will be complaints about Gearbox.

Ridiculous, but you know it'd totally happen.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz