Anti-Digistruct Mode

#1ervinp89Posted 12/9/2012 7:48:05 PM
Have you tried this mode out yet? Most likely not because I made it up before I beat the game.

So what is Anti-Digistruct Mode?

Anti-Digistruct Mode puts you in the intense skill based gameplay of surviving Pandora. You start a new character at level 1 and try to beat the game (including True Vault Hunter Mode) without dying. If you die you delete your character and start all over.

What about multiplayer?

Glad you brought that up. You are allowed to play with people, as long as they are not 4 levels or more above your own characters levels. Also power leveling and modding are forbidden. You must play the game legit.

Anti-Digistruct Mode doesn't sound hard at all.

Okay your a juggernaut on this game. You could do Anti-Digistruct without even trying. That's why their is Extra Anti-Digistruct.

What is Extra Anti-Digistruct?

Extra Anti-Digistruct is for the alpha vault hunter. The best of the best. It is Anti-Digistruct without a shield.

That's impossible due to the sidequest and mission rewards having shields?

Take the shield off as soon as it is auto equipped.

How will you know if we are playing Anti-Digistruct the right way?

I won't know, but you will. This isn't something you have to do. You are not getting an acheivement for doing it. It's just for fun or to test your skills on the game.

If I had something to record with I would put video clips up on youtube of me doing this, but I don't. If one of you have such a device, please put it up somewhere. I would love to see some actually do this other than my self.
---
PSN ID: Swervo, GamerTag: Swervo1989, 3DSFC: 2062-9177-9769
http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=swervo
#2DerailerPosted 12/9/2012 7:49:22 PM
Sounds like graveyard.sav
---
Ask me not of the future; ask me instead what fate is written in the deeds of the dead.
#3Azrael0206Posted 12/9/2012 7:49:59 PM
Badass mode..
Graveyard sav..

Its been done.
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#4PanopictonguyPosted 12/9/2012 7:50:06 PM
Badass Mode?
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#5Mysticman89Posted 12/9/2012 7:50:33 PM
Lots of people have unwittingly played Anti-digstruct mode as you call it, as it was effectively that behind the whole graveyard.sav thing you may have heard about. In the game code though it's called badass mode.
#6ervinp89(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:05:24 PM
Yeah but I am not asking you too delete your whole character roster just because one character has died. Just the character that you are using for ADM or EAD.

Badass Mode and Graveyard.sav delete all characters on your storage device and it is unintentional. You don't choose to delete them it forces you too.

I guess I see where you guys are coming from.
---
PSN ID: Swervo, GamerTag: Swervo1989, 3DSFC: 2062-9177-9769
http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=swervo
#7KingThingPosted 12/9/2012 8:16:43 PM
They should just patch in Badass Mode. I would totally play it if it only deleted the current character you died with. So bored with this game, need some excitement.
---
Calling someone a kid on a message board = Lack of wit
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2605/oilup.jpg
#8PanopictonguyPosted 12/9/2012 8:37:27 PM
ervinp89 posted...
Yeah but I am not asking you too delete your whole character roster just because one character has died. Just the character that you are using for ADM or EAD.

Badass Mode and Graveyard.sav delete all characters on your storage device and it is unintentional. You don't choose to delete them it forces you too.

I guess I see where you guys are coming from.

It doesn't delete anything.

When your character dies the save file pretty much turns into a tombstone.

And it only effect the character that dies and has Badass mode active.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#9EirePrincePosted 12/9/2012 9:30:34 PM
The idea behind Badass Mode to me was awesome. A hardcore mode in Borderlands? Yes! I know having hours upon hours of progress going down the drain sucks... but I've played enough games with Hardcore mode that it wouldn't bother me as much.

How graveyard.sav worked on the other hand... No. It would have to instantly delete your character instead of making the file useless.