After 5hrs if farming Doc, I finally got my infinity... in a locker

#1Beave1Posted 12/9/2012 11:42:23 PM
I always check the lockers in the Raider HQ on my way up to the bank, and there it was, a lvl 50 caustic infinity. I don't think it's the most powerful combination of parts, but it's mine. Feels good.

Back to the Warrior for a conference call.
#2SunshineladyPosted 12/10/2012 12:17:50 AM
I have yet to see an orange in a vending machine or a regular chest.
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
#3LORD_HOGANPosted 12/10/2012 12:36:01 AM
I've had the pleasure on both accounts. Got a lvl 25 legendary berzerker class mod in a doc Ned machine in sanctuary. then a hornet and a striker in the terramorphous chest.
---
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."
#4vorpylPosted 12/10/2012 1:20:35 AM
Same here. I farmed Doc for days with no luck. I killed Terra one day, then one of the chests in the cave right after you kill him had a Burning Infinity in it. Go figure.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."
#5F_GalikanokusPosted 12/10/2012 4:01:46 AM
Sunshinelady posted...
I have yet to see an orange in a vending machine or a regular chest.

Yeah it doesn't happen too often, in almost 300 hours I've only gotten a Bee from the vending machine in the fridge, and a thunder fists(I think) from a chest in Lynchwood.
---
I know the way of the female, the way they seduce you, tryin to be friends with you, then all of a sudden you're sittin there with the valentines they dont want
#6PanopictonguyPosted 12/10/2012 6:02:04 AM
Loading screens say you have a better chance of getting rares from chest. i think people should just play the game and stop farming non-stop.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8