After 5hrs if farming Doc, I finally got my infinity... in a locker

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. After 5hrs if farming Doc, I finally got my infinity... in a locker

User Info: Beave1

Beave1
4 years ago#1
I always check the lockers in the Raider HQ on my way up to the bank, and there it was, a lvl 50 caustic infinity. I don't think it's the most powerful combination of parts, but it's mine. Feels good.

Back to the Warrior for a conference call.

User Info: Sunshinelady

Sunshinelady
4 years ago#2
I have yet to see an orange in a vending machine or a regular chest.
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.

User Info: LORD_HOGAN

LORD_HOGAN
4 years ago#3
I've had the pleasure on both accounts. Got a lvl 25 legendary berzerker class mod in a doc Ned machine in sanctuary. then a hornet and a striker in the terramorphous chest.
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."

User Info: vorpyl

vorpyl
4 years ago#4
Same here. I farmed Doc for days with no luck. I killed Terra one day, then one of the chests in the cave right after you kill him had a Burning Infinity in it. Go figure.
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."

User Info: F_Galikanokus

F_Galikanokus
4 years ago#5
Sunshinelady posted...
I have yet to see an orange in a vending machine or a regular chest.

Yeah it doesn't happen too often, in almost 300 hours I've only gotten a Bee from the vending machine in the fridge, and a thunder fists(I think) from a chest in Lynchwood.
I know the way of the female, the way they seduce you, tryin to be friends with you, then all of a sudden you're sittin there with the valentines they dont want

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#6
Loading screens say you have a better chance of getting rares from chest. i think people should just play the game and stop farming non-stop.
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. After 5hrs if farming Doc, I finally got my infinity... in a locker

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived