The Claptrap Uprise

#1MistaFujiPosted 12/10/2012 12:35:50 AM
So I kinda had a story in mind for the next DLC and have been a little reminiscent of BL1. I think it might and should happen, but I wanna see the final end to Hyperion. I want to see a new reestablished Crimson Lance since Roland is gone. Also I wanna see those crazy ninja's come back from the General Knoxx DLC... Maybe even a General Knoxx 2.0 comeback because he was a fun boss fight.

So the story would be an homage to the Claptrap Revolution and it would be "The Claptrap Uprise." Jack is gone and Hyperion has no leader. Who better then to crown Claptrap the new leader of the Hyperion robots since he is the original. He for sure will accept since he loves power and nobody loves him since nobody went to his birthday party. His minion vault hunters will try and stop him, so he recruits the scattered Crimson Raiders and builds the new and improved General Mikey 2.0 (General Knoxx's former admiral who apparently died) to lead the New Crimson Lance outfitted with the best hyperion tech. The only way to end Claptrap's rain of tyranny is to destroy the Hyperion Space Station (I have been dying to go there). You the vault hunter will end up fighting some sort of upgraded Claptrap boss battle and destroy said space station. And there will be a huge treasure room at the end of the space station that you can only access once since it will be gone forever!

Claptrap will survive and is sorry for everything he did and will reward you with something awesome (orange item) if you can bring him the head of the Destroyer of Worlds (next new Invincible/not to be mistaken with the original Destroyer/A reference to something Claptrap said early in the game).

That's my little spiel. What do you all think? And what would you like to see in the next DLC?
#2HyndronPosted 12/10/2012 12:39:46 AM
Seems interesting. So the "trash" would be disbanded/traitor crimson raiders? Or would Claptrap do what he did in the BL1 DLC; build an army of robots?

It could be loaders as well, but mini loaders would be an amusing twist (due to Claptrap's size).

Seems interesting, nonetheless.
---
Xbox GT: Sil3NTxSiNz ; Feel free to add me and send a message! I play Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Space Marine, and Gears 3.
#3MistaFuji(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:47:41 AM
Well since Roland is gone the Crimson Raiders need a new leader and claptrap would hire them like paid mercenaries and reforming the crimson lance. And the same hyperion robots maybe with some claptrap flare. I would think the giant station in space is like a hyperion robot manufacturing factory.
#4HyndronPosted 12/10/2012 12:55:59 AM
True enough. However, how does one exactly activate a fast travel station on the space station when it's Hyperion, and they don't want the Vault Hunters or anyone else on there? Maybe a quest line to activate the FTS on it?
---
Xbox GT: Sil3NTxSiNz ; Feel free to add me and send a message! I play Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Space Marine, and Gears 3.
#5MistaFuji(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:04:35 AM
Oh yeah maybe a robot will moonshot down to crown claptrap the new leader of hyperion and beam him up star trek style. And part of the main quest is to try and fast travel to the space station.