Explosive Plasma Caster.

#31StormWolf12Posted 12/10/2012 2:03:39 PM
heffe23 posted...
?
i browsed through the item finds of the day thread looking for an explosive plasma caster coming from a chest.

im in an arguement about whether this items modded or not and i think photo evidence would pretty much quell this arguement.

es i registered so i could find this picture.

ive been lurking and reading a lot but now id really appreciate someones help.

Learn how to spell argument, lol.
#32Xolace(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:40:26 PM
Some people over at GB claim its only obtainable via molding. However, I don't recall where I looted the gun so I can't say for sure that the game provided it to me.

Could have sworn modded items disappear though.
#33heffe23Posted 12/10/2012 2:42:58 PM
modded items that cant spawn disapear. like if theres a sight as an accesory or what have you.

however items that are simply edited in and could spawn normally arent.

which is a lot of why id think its a glitched spawn and not a mod.
---
Gamertag- heffe228
legendaries list done. working on those unique blues
#34StormWolf12Posted 12/10/2012 2:47:09 PM(edited)
Xolace posted...
Some people over at GB claim its only obtainable via molding. However, I don't recall where I looted the gun so I can't say for sure that the game provided it to me.

Could have sworn modded items disappear though.

Not all modded guns disappear. For example, an explosive Norfleet shouldn't exist, but people have it.

Instead of having "GD_Weap_SMG.elemental.SMG_Elemental_None" as the part in the element field, it has "None". The "GD_Weap_SMG.Barrel.SMG_Barrel_Alien" part, which makes an SMG an etech plasma caster will have a conflict with "GD_Weap_SMG.elemental.SMG_Elemental_None" and will disappear, but it will not have a conflict with the "None" in an elemental field.

It is modded.
#35StormWolf12Posted 12/10/2012 2:47:55 PM
heffe23 posted...
modded items that cant spawn disapear. like if theres a sight as an accesory or what have you.

however items that are simply edited in and could spawn normally arent.

which is a lot of why id think its a glitched spawn and not a mod.

Lol
#36Xolace(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 3:01:56 PM
It's a shame I don't remember how I obtained it.
#37StormWolf12Posted 12/10/2012 3:31:50 PM
heffe23 posted...
that right there is probably the "rarest" thing on this board.

its actually a glitched spawn as etech is supposed to always be elemental. that doesny have an element acc. so it defaults to explosive.

id be real happy for a copy of that. ;)

Rarest as in- you have to get one from a modder.

heffe23 posted...
terrible terrible thing to farm for. id say either the treasure room or lotr are the best ways to farm it.

unless youve got a lot of keys.

but really looking for a glitched spawn of a rare spawn in nothing but random spawns.

i only know as much as i do about it from having one at suuper low level. and now having a full tediore set (all hefty with tediore grips awww yeeeah.) ive been killing everything i see until i see that pink beacon of disapointment.

Lol, classic

heffe23 posted...
dont talk of things you dont know.

its not a mod as it drops in game.

No, it doesn't drop in game.

Perhaps you should quit talking.

heffe23 posted...
neither your belief nor doubt determine game coding.

Lol, nope. Nothing will make an explosive plasma caster drop in game, you are correct!

heffe23 posted on another board...
?
i browsed through the item finds of the day thread looking for an explosive plasma caster coming from a chest.

im in an arguement about whether this items modded or not and i think photo evidence would pretty much quell this arguement.

es i registered so i could find this picture.

ive been lurking and reading a lot but now id really appreciate someones help.

Lol, nice.

By the way, you are wrong.