Got my character to carry 59 items

#1Evil_Monkey_IVPosted 12/10/2012 1:47:49 PM
Just have a friend duel you for four items at a time and theoretically you could carry infinite items. The only down side is that you'd need someone to help you pick up anything new.
---
---I'm flesh and blood, but not human. I haven't been human for two hundred years.
#2devildogsPosted 12/10/2012 2:18:52 PM
I dropped 10 things out of my back pack and filled those slots with things from my vault. I then sold those vault item, picked up my backpack items, and then bought those vault items back from the vending machine and now I have 37 items in my backpack.

Not that I need it but it is kind of cool but like TC said, I cannot pick anything up, I can only swap things in and out.
---
I will not be denied my rightful place in the nightmares of men.
GT - Titus Crow USMC
#3kjoinnePosted 12/10/2012 2:44:15 PM
devildogs posted...
I dropped 10 things out of my back pack and filled those slots with things from my vault. I then sold those vault item, picked up my backpack items, and then bought those vault items back from the vending machine and now I have 37 items in my backpack.

Not that I need it but it is kind of cool but like TC said, I cannot pick anything up, I can only swap things in and out.

Just a thougt.... you cant pick up so you have more then the 37 items, but you can still change the 37 items/weapons you have.... as long as you eqip the stuff you want to change befor dropping it? since it will not fill the slot with a new itm from youre backpack, you should be able to pick up the new item you want... or? :)
---
GT: kjoinne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmCQn7sppo