Got my character to carry 59 items

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Got my character to carry 59 items

User Info: Evil_Monkey_IV

Evil_Monkey_IV
4 years ago#1
Just have a friend duel you for four items at a time and theoretically you could carry infinite items. The only down side is that you'd need someone to help you pick up anything new.
---I'm flesh and blood, but not human. I haven't been human for two hundred years.

User Info: devildogs

devildogs
4 years ago#2
I dropped 10 things out of my back pack and filled those slots with things from my vault. I then sold those vault item, picked up my backpack items, and then bought those vault items back from the vending machine and now I have 37 items in my backpack.

Not that I need it but it is kind of cool but like TC said, I cannot pick anything up, I can only swap things in and out.
I will not be denied my rightful place in the nightmares of men.
GT - Titus Crow USMC

User Info: kjoinne

kjoinne
4 years ago#3
devildogs posted...
I dropped 10 things out of my back pack and filled those slots with things from my vault. I then sold those vault item, picked up my backpack items, and then bought those vault items back from the vending machine and now I have 37 items in my backpack.

Not that I need it but it is kind of cool but like TC said, I cannot pick anything up, I can only swap things in and out.

Just a thougt.... you cant pick up so you have more then the 37 items, but you can still change the 37 items/weapons you have.... as long as you eqip the stuff you want to change befor dropping it? since it will not fill the slot with a new itm from youre backpack, you should be able to pick up the new item you want... or? :)
GT: kjoinne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmCQn7sppo
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Got my character to carry 59 items

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived