Video on the upcoming The Bee patch

#1MrImpatient35Posted 12/10/2012 1:52:42 PM
I don't know f anyone posted this, but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RDlAWKQ-TY&feature=g-high-rec

I don't know if it's because Terra has more health, or the bee has been powdered down like crazy, but that thing doesn't even hurt him a lil bit now. That guy better have a 100% chance of dropping a legendary now, because it looks EXTREMELY hard to solo him now.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2killbot357Posted 12/10/2012 1:58:54 PM
You're not supposed to be able to solo Terra. The Bee was not working as intended.

This isn't a hard thing to understand.
---
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Dark Souls, Diablo 3
#3StormWolf12Posted 12/10/2012 2:00:36 PM
killbot357 posted...
You're not supposed to be able to solo Terra easily. The Bee was not working as intended.

This isn't a hard thing to understand.

Word.
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:09:50 PM
I understand that you shouldn't be able to solo him, but I usually can't get my friends to farm a boss with me, especially with how this game is. I killed The Warrior about 50-75 times before he dropped a CC. On the other hand, Mortar dropped a Pandemic grenade the very first time I killed him, so chances of getting a legendary can be very good, or insanely bad.

Basically, I don't want to have to rely on my friends, or anyone else for that matter, to farm a legendary. I'd much rather do it myself, and The Bee made that possible.
---
#5ZarnonElchrisPosted 12/10/2012 2:12:49 PM
He should've stuck with the Hellfire the whole time.
The Bee is now much less effective with Tediore reloads and shotguns, but it's still really powerful on anything with a high rate of fire.
#6Ray_MK_IIIPosted 12/10/2012 2:15:57 PM(edited)
He should've stuck with the Hellfire the whole time.

Not against a fire-resistant boss he shouldn't have.
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
That fool.....
#7TRU89xPosted 12/10/2012 2:17:10 PM
he does drop a legendary everytime.
---
Xbox Live GT/PSN - tru89x
#8C_Dub7Posted 12/10/2012 2:25:28 PM(edited)
What I don't understand is if they don't intend for you to solo something, why make it available in single-player modes? That doesn't make any sense.

And I'll never understand why people think that essentially wasting more time when the end result is the same somehow makes it more satisfying. I know the developers want to encourage multiplayer, but if that's the case, don't make it accessible unless you're playing with someone else. That's just bad design.
---
"YOU'RE IN THE TORGUE ZONE, BABY! IF YOU AREN'T MADE OF GASOLINE, METAL, OR BACON, GET THE **** OUT!" - Mr. Torgue
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#9MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:32:41 PM
TRU89x posted...
he does drop a legendary everytime.

You mean the slayer class mods? lol those don't count. That's guaranteed. I'm talking about the other legendaries he drops, like the pitchfork sniper. I've killed him AT LEAST 30 times already, and haven't seen it once.
---
#10SoulAssassinnnPosted 12/10/2012 2:41:38 PM
You're better off farming Pete anyway ... he actually drops legendaries and is easily solo-able in 2-3 minutes if you put in some practice with the right gear. ~ 100 runs and he's dropped 15-20 legendaries, all different.