Need a mid-level sniper, someone wanna trade?

#1danktank621Posted 12/11/2012 3:51:50 AM
I just turned level 30 and the sniper I'm using is level 19, its purple but still level 19 and becoming way outdated. I found 3 E-tech pistols today, a level 25 bandit dart, a level 26 hyperion dart, and a level 25 hyperion spiker. Willing to trade any of these plus some money if that would help, for a blue or higher sniper rifle. I dont like burst fire or firing increases accuracy, not interested in either of those specs. Something bolt action with a 0.7 fire rate isn't really what I'm looking for either but I'd at least consider it. Something automatic would be best, or somewhere in-between bolt action and auto, which is like ~2-2.5 fire rate. Also must be level 25+. The bandit dart is corrosive, scoped, and fires 4 rounds a shot, the hyperion dart is non-elemental, not scoped, and fires 2 a shot, and the hyperion spiker is fire, scoped, and fires 2 rounds a shot. I can give the exact specs on any of these 3 if anyone is interested. Would also be willing to trade for a good assassin class mod with skills in the sniper tree

p.s. you can trade in this game right? Guess I should have asked that before making this long post, but I've still only played single player

p.p.s. I just completed the quest where you kill BNK-3R and Roland dies. If anyone knows of a quest around that time frame that gives a good sniper then that would help too. I know about buffalo and I dont want a stupid unscoped sniper, I was stoked to see a level 29 quest with a blue sniper as a reward, only to go online and see the damn thing doesnt have a scope. Retarded!
#2deadlyfredPosted 12/11/2012 6:11:40 AM
Have you done the side mission for Mordecai? I recall he gave a nice, level specific sniper.

If you'd like any help let me know and I can run with you on my Siren to help Res you.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
#3MarsillioPosted 12/11/2012 2:08:20 PM
Do the side missions for Dukeno (the skag in Lynchwood) then after the story mission 'Where Angels Fear To Tread' activate 'The Monster of Lynchwood' from the Sanctuary bounty board, beat the monster (bring a corrosive gun) and get a stupidly powerful sniper rifle.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#4spidey_fanPosted 12/11/2012 2:59:10 PM
Marsillio posted...
Do the side missions for Dukeno (the skag in Lynchwood) then after the story mission 'Where Angels Fear To Tread' activate 'The Monster of Lynchwood' from the Sanctuary bounty board, beat the monster (bring a corrosive gun) and get a stupidly powerful sniper rifle.

That one only have iron sights though...
---
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.