Most fun and fast DPS char recommendation?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Most fun and fast DPS char recommendation?
4 years ago#1
I've played Gaige and Zer0 for about 10 hours each and gotten up to a certain point in the game and kinda hit a rut. Wanna try one of the other three out. Just not sure who... Kinda thinking Maya... I normally have always used Snipers, I use sniper on Gaige and Zero and I'm kinda wanting to move a little faster paced with some good dps.

I'm everyone's friend*..... *after pics are shown - Miss Kazama
4 years ago#2
I've had the most fun playing as Axton, but Maya is fun as well.
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
4 years ago#3
Sal is probably the best option to cowboy up with dual guns and pretty heavy regen; Maya has some decent options in that regard as well. With axton you will likely fall into the same rut you did with Gaige - letting the action skills do most of the heavy lifting while you sit back and support it.
4 years ago#4
Explosive Axton
GT: Buddhasmash83
4 years ago#5
Gunzerker. Never need to pick up ammo, health Regen, can gunzerk for about as long as you can keep killing enemies.
Grammar. The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.
4 years ago#6
Gunzerker. Never need to pick up ammo, health Regen, can gunzerk for about as long as you can keep killing enemies.

I'm definitely having a ton of fun doing this. Guns blazing, all the time.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
4 years ago#7
Siren with Cataclysm tree, then 11 points into Motion for Converge.

Pull people together, slag/electrocute/corrode/burn all of them at once, then you get the wings, then you run up to people and laugh as they melt away.

I maxed out the elemental challenges fairly quickly with this method. Bar Brawls in Pyro Pete's Bar is a great way to work on challenges.
Xbox GT: Sil3NTxSiNz ; Feel free to add me and send a message! I play Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Space Marine, and Gears 3.
4 years ago#8
AlleRacing posted...

I'm definitely having a ton of fun doing this. Guns blazing, all the time.

I had fun with this, aside from the fact that I was playing with my friend who was Axton..so I didn't exactly have that luxury, but when i was playing on my own..it was so much fun.
Xbox GT: Sil3NTxSiNz ; Feel free to add me and send a message! I play Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Space Marine, and Gears 3.
4 years ago#9
toysoldier1982 posted...
With axton you will likely fall into the same rut you did with Gaige - letting the action skills do most of the heavy lifting while you sit back and support it.

Lol, you're playing both of those characters very wrong.
4 years ago#10
"Most fun and fast DPS char recommendation?"

Axton or Salvador. Take a pick! I prefer Axton.
Don't believe the hype...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Most fun and fast DPS char recommendation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived