Most fun and fast DPS char recommendation?

#1Dragoon KongolPosted 12/11/2012 6:50:26 AM
I've played Gaige and Zer0 for about 10 hours each and gotten up to a certain point in the game and kinda hit a rut. Wanna try one of the other three out. Just not sure who... Kinda thinking Maya... I normally have always used Snipers, I use sniper on Gaige and Zero and I'm kinda wanting to move a little faster paced with some good dps.
---

I'm everyone's friend*..... *after pics are shown - Miss Kazama
#2deadlyfredPosted 12/11/2012 6:52:17 AM
I've had the most fun playing as Axton, but Maya is fun as well.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
#3toysoldier1982Posted 12/11/2012 6:58:24 AM
Sal is probably the best option to cowboy up with dual guns and pretty heavy regen; Maya has some decent options in that regard as well. With axton you will likely fall into the same rut you did with Gaige - letting the action skills do most of the heavy lifting while you sit back and support it.
#4WandymanPosted 12/11/2012 7:02:37 AM
Explosive Axton
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#5sicNMEPosted 12/11/2012 7:23:06 AM
Gunzerker. Never need to pick up ammo, health Regen, can gunzerk for about as long as you can keep killing enemies.
---
Grammar. The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.
#6AlleRacingPosted 12/11/2012 7:48:47 AM
Gunzerker. Never need to pick up ammo, health Regen, can gunzerk for about as long as you can keep killing enemies.

I'm definitely having a ton of fun doing this. Guns blazing, all the time.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#7HyndronPosted 12/11/2012 8:40:49 AM
Siren with Cataclysm tree, then 11 points into Motion for Converge.

Pull people together, slag/electrocute/corrode/burn all of them at once, then you get the wings, then you run up to people and laugh as they melt away.

I maxed out the elemental challenges fairly quickly with this method. Bar Brawls in Pyro Pete's Bar is a great way to work on challenges.
---
Xbox GT: Sil3NTxSiNz ; Feel free to add me and send a message! I play Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Space Marine, and Gears 3.
#8HyndronPosted 12/11/2012 8:44:54 AM
AlleRacing posted...

I'm definitely having a ton of fun doing this. Guns blazing, all the time.

I had fun with this, aside from the fact that I was playing with my friend who was Axton..so I didn't exactly have that luxury, but when i was playing on my own..it was so much fun.
---
Xbox GT: Sil3NTxSiNz ; Feel free to add me and send a message! I play Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Space Marine, and Gears 3.
#9StormWolf12Posted 12/11/2012 10:38:03 AM
toysoldier1982 posted...
With axton you will likely fall into the same rut you did with Gaige - letting the action skills do most of the heavy lifting while you sit back and support it.

Lol, you're playing both of those characters very wrong.
#10motorollaPosted 12/11/2012 10:46:03 AM
"Most fun and fast DPS char recommendation?"

Axton or Salvador. Take a pick! I prefer Axton.
---
Don't believe the hype...