tired of farming.. looking for help with skullsmasher and conference call

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. tired of farming.. looking for help with skullsmasher and conference call

User Info: mwcsini

mwcsini
4 years ago#1
could someone please help with duping a lvl 50 skullsmasher and a conference call? been on the warrior for almost a week 5-6 hours a day, solo, with a group, doesn't matter.... nothing. nothing but a flakker to show. i tried to farm but now it's getting old.

i don't have anything to offer in trade. someone help before i go insane.

xbox gt is von sinister.
(message deleted)

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#3
Ill help just because i find killbot annoying.

xHuckleberry is my GT

User Info: mwcsini

mwcsini
4 years ago#4
thanks huckleberry. i do appreciate your help. negative comments were expected so no biggie.

i do have the +52k amp bee shield if you need it but i am sure you already have it.

i'll send a FR when i get home from work.

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#5
No worries on the bee, ive got a few of those myself.

If you need anything else, let me know. I got helped last night, so im in the mood ;)

User Info: rationallunatic

rationallunatic
4 years ago#6
killbot357 posted...
sure, I'll help

invite me, GT no

Killbot, you always make me laugh... I could use a friend like you. Add me on XBLive if you want a coop partner.

GT: upointlesstroll
Want the other gamers to know you really mean business? Well just try adding a few more "x's" to your gamertag.

User Info: ZarnonElchris

ZarnonElchris
4 years ago#7
It's a Skullmasher, not a Skullsmasher.

User Info: wolf-777

wolf-777
4 years ago#8
This will surely help and will require only a few 'the warrior' killing for it to drop the conference call.

I also spent hours in killing THE WARRIOR or the guy dropping the BEE SHIELD but didn't get them. then something came to my mind. at the beginning of the game, u start with some loot and one of them, in your inventory, is a stone that says, '5.0% rare loot drop' or something like that. i ran a new game and keep this stone till I fight the THE WORRIOR in true vault hunter mode. and i got the CONFERENCE CALL on the first kill and obtained the BEE SHIELD the third time killing the guy in Arid Nexus-Boneyard. try it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. tired of farming.. looking for help with skullsmasher and conference call

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived