tired of farming.. looking for help with skullsmasher and conference call

#1mwcsiniPosted 12/11/2012 8:23:29 AM
could someone please help with duping a lvl 50 skullsmasher and a conference call? been on the warrior for almost a week 5-6 hours a day, solo, with a group, doesn't matter.... nothing. nothing but a flakker to show. i tried to farm but now it's getting old.

i don't have anything to offer in trade. someone help before i go insane.

xbox gt is von sinister.
#2killbot357Posted 12/11/2012 9:08:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3xHuckleberryPosted 12/11/2012 11:41:17 AM
Ill help just because i find killbot annoying.

xHuckleberry is my GT
#4mwcsini(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 11:48:19 AM
thanks huckleberry. i do appreciate your help. negative comments were expected so no biggie.

i do have the +52k amp bee shield if you need it but i am sure you already have it.

i'll send a FR when i get home from work.
#5xHuckleberryPosted 12/11/2012 11:52:54 AM
No worries on the bee, ive got a few of those myself.

If you need anything else, let me know. I got helped last night, so im in the mood ;)
#6rationallunaticPosted 12/11/2012 3:16:22 PM
killbot357 posted...
sure, I'll help

invite me, GT no

Killbot, you always make me laugh... I could use a friend like you. Add me on XBLive if you want a coop partner.

GT: upointlesstroll
---
Want the other gamers to know you really mean business? Well just try adding a few more "x's" to your gamertag.
#7ZarnonElchrisPosted 12/11/2012 3:20:02 PM
It's a Skullmasher, not a Skullsmasher.
#8wolf-777Posted 12/17/2012 9:49:12 PM
This will surely help and will require only a few 'the warrior' killing for it to drop the conference call.

I also spent hours in killing THE WARRIOR or the guy dropping the BEE SHIELD but didn't get them. then something came to my mind. at the beginning of the game, u start with some loot and one of them, in your inventory, is a stone that says, '5.0% rare loot drop' or something like that. i ran a new game and keep this stone till I fight the THE WORRIOR in true vault hunter mode. and i got the CONFERENCE CALL on the first kill and obtained the BEE SHIELD the third time killing the guy in Arid Nexus-Boneyard. try it.