Can I Enjoy This Game Fine In Single Player Campaign or Is It Only Good In Multi

#1James128Posted 12/11/2012 10:56:55 PM
I have the xbox 360, but I don't have the LIVE year pass. I rarely play online, that's why. Like, I got the year pass once for Left 4 Dead but it got repetitive really really fast and in the end I only used two weeks of the year pass.

Saw this again today and I'm interested but I was wondering if (topic to the post) it is okay and perfectly fun to play in single player mode?

Since it's compared to Diablo in loot aspect and I know in Diablo, the best experience comes from playing with other people and comparing gear and working together, at least for me.
#2Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 12/11/2012 11:00:35 PM
It's pretty fun in SP. I played all of my BL1 career in SP, and I have two SP characters in BL2. It's kind of undeniably more fun when you're playing with some friends you know well. Good laughs, good times. Hard to say that's not true for any game with MP, though.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#3Mysticman89Posted 12/11/2012 11:00:37 PM
I've played it for 60 hours plus in the past two weeks as a solo player who doesn't have gold, and I'm enjoying myself plenty.

I enjoy collecting and finding better and better loot on my own though, so if you're only interesting in comparing loot with other people (rather then your own stuff) then it may not be so great (although really, 'other people' loot tends to be pretty similar due to all the mass duping going on in the multiplayer community).
#4Azrael0206Posted 12/11/2012 11:03:35 PM
Mysticman89 posted...
I've played it for 60 hours plus in the past two weeks as a solo player who doesn't have gold, and I'm enjoying myself plenty.

I enjoy collecting and finding better and better loot on my own though, so if you're only interesting in comparing loot with other people (rather then your own stuff) then it may not be so great (although really, 'other people' loot tends to be pretty similar due to all the mass duping going on in the multiplayer community).

Yeah,
We all have cookie cutter weapon builds now :P
But I dont mind.
As far as single player, my first toon was a melee zero, all by myself through the first playthrough. Had a blast!
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#5James128(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 11:10:03 PM
I might consider getting this on the PC instead since I'm guessing PC version doesn't have subscription fees?