IGNORE Killbot! He will never help you and just thinks it is funny. IGNORE him!

#18luedevilPosted 12/12/2012 8:36:06 AM
I am surprised that Killbot is still his message me at GT no crap. He must be so easily amused. The sad part is that the GT DOES exist. This means that for everyone of us trusting individuals that attempts to send a message or invite to immature killbot is sadly spamming this actual gamer.

Do what you will but I assure you that Killbot will NEVER help anyone out with a request however there are plenty of kind players out there that will be glad to help if they can.
---
I have been listening but I don't think it is helping.
Xbox GT: Blu3d3v1l13
#2StormWolf12Posted 12/12/2012 8:38:50 AM(edited)
LOL! You mad, bro?
#3iOutlawTornPosted 12/12/2012 8:38:40 AM
You must be new here. He's been saying no to people for months. He's just gotten more creative with it as time has passed. Personally I laugh when I see him do it. I always help people and give stuff away for free...but I always get a good laugh when I see him mess with people.
#4iOutlawTornPosted 12/12/2012 8:39:52 AM
Lemme rephrase...I don't always give stuff away for free. So all these crazy people who keep asking me for CC's...what the hell.
#5BigSai29Posted 12/12/2012 8:49:26 AM
no
#6iOutlawTornPosted 12/12/2012 8:53:19 AM
BigSai29 posted...
no

I shouldn't do this just cuz I haven't slept in over a day and I wouldn't normally be this much of an ass but...THIS. OMG THIS.
#7Seiichi OmoriPosted 12/12/2012 8:54:10 AM
it's almost like it's a gimmick
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/657/dragonquest.gif
#8iOutlawTornPosted 12/12/2012 9:03:17 AM
8luedevil posted...
I am surprised that Killbot is still his message me at GT no crap. He must be so easily amused. The sad part is that the GT DOES exist. This means that for everyone of us trusting individuals that attempts to send a message or invite to immature killbot is sadly spamming this actual gamer.

Do what you will but I assure you that Killbot will NEVER help anyone out with a request however there are plenty of kind players out there that will be glad to help if they can.

Here's a deep thought provoking question...what if that actually is HIS gamertag? You're not spamming some poor gamer...you're just spamming him and while I'm sure he's annoyed, he's equally rolling around laughing.

Ooh here's another one! Why spam him? If he hasn't responded with the first 30 messages, why send another 800?

Ahhhhh ok. Now I feel bad for being an ass. When I wake up later from my nap...I'll help you out with some free stuff how's that sound? Just send me a message on xbox and I'll help you.

But seriously...Killbot is the man.
#98luedevil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:12:39 AM
I never spammed Killbot's supposed GT, I just sent one polite message asking for an ETA and hopefully others will be as patient and polite but sadly I doubt all of them will.

Thank you for the offer but I am in no need of gear. I only posted this for those that ask politely for a little help and then stop looking when they get false hope from Killbot. I thought his joke would get old to him but I still see it week after week so I decided to post a warning. Perhaps I, too, am a bit grouchy this early in the morning but I still feel it was worth posting.

Thank you for your offer of gear and have a good day.
---
I have been listening but I don't think it is helping.
Xbox GT: Blu3d3v1l13
#10RINGOUTPosted 12/12/2012 9:20:35 AM
Does Killbot seriously still come here and say no?
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J