Patch coming tomorrow!!!

#21ChaobringerPosted 12/12/2012 8:27:29 PM
Now if only they'd fix the Torgue DLC head problem, it may be minor but it's pretty annoying to see my characters head change from whatever matched with the skin to blue and orange.
#22Mysticman89Posted 12/12/2012 9:24:54 PM
Yeah the badass reset thing is cool.

It would've been extra crazy if they added in a new challenge (that didn't itself reset) that was fir number of resets, with something like 50 for rank 5. Then again, I have other games I'd like to eventually play so...
#23incinerator950Posted 12/12/2012 9:48:28 PM(edited)
alex91093 posted...
drake_skull posted...
iwish posted...
About. ****ing. Time.

Any word from Microsoft on why it took them 2 months to certify a damn patch?

Because MS does not care about gamers at all? They only care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$

That doesn't make sense because they get paid when developers patch games.

They're certifying and doing checks on it to make sure it's worth their time. No one likes their time being wasted, even if you're getting money for it.

Last time I remembered something got rushed out, I had to wait half a day to download my profile to re-do a DLC to get the achievements, and Space Marine's first DLC had to be delayed a month because MS caught the PC/PS3 version to be buggy as hell.

Gearbox's reputation with patches in BL1/2 is, well, ****. I thought the patch only refunded 80 BA Tokens and skins that were unlocked through non-item pickups?
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#24lee_Posted 12/13/2012 1:06:49 AM
I just downloaded a 3 MB update so I assume that's the patch?
---
Xbox Live GT: Swansfan4
Butt Stallion says hello
#25kiwimyweeweePosted 12/13/2012 1:09:51 AM
lee_ posted...
I just downloaded a 3 MB update so I assume that's the patch?

Yup.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#26lee_Posted 12/13/2012 1:15:38 AM
Thought so, I just saw that Hyperius is now a level 30 quest.
---
Xbox Live GT: Swansfan4
Butt Stallion says hello
#27UltimaphazonPosted 12/13/2012 2:18:10 AM
Badass rank reset fixed, finally! I have 252 tokens to spend now.

Not sure what to think of the Bee nerf. Not talking about the way Amp shields work with Shotguns/Tediores, that's a good fix imo. *Prepares flame shield*
I'm talking about the specific Bee nerfs. The delay on my Bee shield is now more than 7 seconds, and I've lost almost 10,000 Amp damage.