The new patch sounds great but....

#1fakesnoop77Posted 12/13/2012 2:19:12 AM
what about a fix for Master Gee? Any news on that at all?

I can't seem to find anything about it
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#2kiwimyweeweePosted 12/13/2012 2:35:33 AM(edited)
It was in the patch notes. It is supposed to fix freezing and not dropping items.

Here are the notes by the way:

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-xbox-360-update-information
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#3fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 3:14:26 AM
Thanks Kiwi

I saw some notes on another thread on here and it mentioned nothing about Master Gee. Your link is more informative.
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/13/2012 4:21:19 AM
"Players can now reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player's current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. This option will appear as a tooltip at the bottom of the “challenges” screen within the status menu if the player has met the criteria."

Awesome.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5chopsueysidePosted 12/13/2012 6:21:16 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
"Players can now reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player's current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. This option will appear as a tooltip at the bottom of the “challenges” screen within the status menu if the player has met the criteria."

Awesome.

Wow. That really breathes some new life in the game!!!
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/13/2012 6:27:42 AM
chopsueyside posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Awesome.

Wow. That really breathes some new life in the game!!!

Yeah, but I can already see myself wavering over that button for ages.

"I could do it... but... I've almost finished this challenge...", etc.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.