Worry not Bee/CC users.....

#1fakesnoop77Posted 12/13/2012 9:03:49 AM(edited)
My friend tells me that even though the Bee/CC combo is nerfed, just use a Shredifier instead of the CC and you still tear through Terra and everything else in the same time........apparently?

I am not on line right now so can anyone confirm?

*EDIT* He also messaged me to say that his Bee has not had the nerf. He says that the patch only effects newly farmed Bee shields?
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#2EliteHydroponixPosted 12/13/2012 9:38:26 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
My friend tells me that even though the Bee/CC combo is nerfed, just use a Shredifier instead of the CC and you still tear through Terra and everything else in the same time........apparently?

*EDIT* He also messaged me to say that his Bee has not had the nerf. He says that the patch only effects newly farmed Bee shields?

As far as fighting Terra I haven't tried it yet so I would not know ...but your friend is a liar about his shield even your inventory Bee shields got modified ...your friend probably uses the word YOLO so I wouldn't trust him if I were you.
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#3JimiMorrison187Posted 12/13/2012 9:39:29 AM
No...it nerfs your already owned one. I had one with like a 2 second recharge delay and it went to over 4 seconds. Dropped from 50K+ Amp damage to low 40K.
---
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh
#4StormWolf12Posted 12/13/2012 10:37:56 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

Lol!

Do you guys do moon rocks or something?
#5roundhouse4uPosted 12/13/2012 11:02:04 AM
id love to use a shredifier.....to bad nothing drops it....lol. i only play offline in co op and no i dont want freebies.
#6TsurukePosted 12/13/2012 11:24:39 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

Your friend is trolling you. Not much of a friend, if I have to say -- based on what you have exclaimed.
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-xbox-360-update-information

[*]Amplify damage from Amplify Shields is now divided among all projectiles fired from a single shot.
[*]Balance adjustments to "The Bee":
{*} Increased Recharge Delay
{*} Significantly increased Recharge Rate
{*} Reduced Amplify damage
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.