Hammer Buster and why I hate McNally

#1C_AureusPosted 12/13/2012 7:29:46 PM
I've spent approximately 12 hours over 2 days farming this jerk for his Hammer Buster and he's dropped nothing. Is it because I use the car to gun him down instead of fighting him on foot?
---
Pax Per Bellum
GT: IM a JACKAL
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 12/13/2012 7:34:34 PM
send me an invite ill hook you up xbox. bunzilla
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 12/13/2012 7:36:57 PM
You still need one, send me a message and ill get it to you

Gt is lomagz18
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4C_Aureus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 7:39:31 PM
Thanks for the offers but I've gotten enough orange stuff duped for me. I just want to know why the drop rate is so low. I've gotten oranges from Terramorphous more often than this guy.
---
Pax Per Bellum
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 12/13/2012 7:41:41 PM
C_Aureus posted...
Thanks for the offers but I've gotten enough orange stuff duped for me. I just want to know why the drop rate is so low. I've gotten oranges from Terramorphous more often than this guy.

Random # generator man

Try making an pffline profile and plugging in a 2nd controller while you farm. It really does make a difference
---
#6PhilOnDezPosted 12/13/2012 7:50:02 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
C_Aureus posted...

Random # generator man

Try making an pffline profile and plugging in a 2nd controller while you farm. It really does make a difference

No it doesn't.

On an enemy by enemy basis, your drops will be identical. The reason you see more good loot is because more badasses and higher spawn and they have improved loot tables vs the normal enemies. Unless your game suddenly starts spawning a bunch of the same boss somehow it's not going to make a difference.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#7C_Aureus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 7:51:08 PM
I loaded up the profile my cousin has on my xbox and he has the Vault Hunter's Relic. Hopefully that helps :/
---
Pax Per Bellum
#8C_Aureus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 8:39:12 PM
C_Aureus posted...
Hopefully that helps :/

Well, it didn't. Anyone still willing to dupe one for me?
---
Pax Per Bellum
#9Argyle_GargoylePosted 12/13/2012 8:44:21 PM
C_Aureus posted...
C_Aureus posted...
Hopefully that helps :/

Well, it didn't. Anyone still willing to dupe one for me?

Send me an invite

Lomagz18
---
#10C_Aureus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 8:51:04 PM
Thanks.
---
Pax Per Bellum