So, I haven't played the Torgue DLC...

#1CorporalGiroroPosted 12/13/2012 9:33:10 PM
I bought the season pass for Borderlands 2, which I regret horribly. I was already bored with the game by the time the first DLC came out, never mind the fourth.

Anyway, I have a few questions about the Torgue DLC.

1. Is it worth the storage space? Like, are there any new weapons you need to keep the DLC for? Is there finally a good raid boss in the game?

2. Did they increase backpack/bank space yet? I'm a collector, so having to load up different characters in a different profile JUST to get 1 gun is a real pain in the ass.

3. Did they Increase the level cap yet?
---
Girogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogiro
GT - SlymR
#2StormWolf12Posted 12/13/2012 9:38:52 PM
Storage space? Lol.
#3CorporalGiroro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:40:42 PM
Your point?
---
GT - SlymR
#4drake_skullPosted 12/13/2012 9:41:07 PM
Torgue is a good dlc, they add seraph weapons and vending machines you can always get a(Torgue) legendary from. The dialog makes it just fun to play. They have only released 2 DLC's so far. Pete is a pretty interesting raid boss.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#5Seiichi OmoriPosted 12/13/2012 9:41:22 PM
1. I found this DLC funner than the first. better than looking at sand all damn day. I dont know what you mean by "good raid boss". Good how? as in easier to farm or more difficulty? because he's definitely the former
2. No
3. No
---
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m606/SeiichiOmori/handgrenade.gif
#6CorporalGiroro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:46:15 PM
Seiichi Omori posted...
1. I found this DLC funner than the first. better than looking at sand all damn day. I dont know what you mean by "good raid boss". Good how? as in easier to farm or more difficulty? because he's definitely the former
2. No
3. No

Not as ridiculously easy as Terramorphous, not as tedious as Vermivorous, and not as stupid as the two added in the first DLC. 24 hour waiting period? Yeah, no.

And those second two answers are very disappointing. I might just wait until they do those 2 things.
---
GT - SlymR
#7CorporalGiroro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:50:15 PM
drake_skull posted...
Torgue is a good dlc, they add seraph weapons and vending machines you can always get a(Torgue) legendary from. The dialog makes it just fun to play. They have only released 2 DLC's so far. Pete is a pretty interesting raid boss.

I'm not really fond of torgue guns. I can understand why it's only that brand, but it's still a bit of a let down.

When you say the dialog makes it fun, what do you mean? Is it actually funny? Because I don't think being bombarded with subpar jokes is fun.
---
GT - SlymR
#8StormWolf12Posted 12/13/2012 10:00:14 PM
CorporalGiroro posted...
drake_skull posted...

I'm not really fond of torgue guns. I can understand why it's only that brand, but it's still a bit of a let down.

When you say the dialog makes it fun, what do you mean? Is it actually funny? Because I don't think being bombarded with subpar jokes is fun.

THAT POST HAD TOO MUCH WHINING! APOLOGIZE!!!!
#9CorporalGiroro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:09:08 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
CorporalGiroro posted...
drake_skull posted...

Uhh, no? I'm sorry, but who are you? I know you're not a comedian because you've yet to make me laugh, but eliminating options isn't really much help.
---
GT - SlymR
#10StormWolf12Posted 12/13/2012 10:10:41 PM
CorporalGiroro posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
CorporalGiroro posted...
drake_skull posted...

Uhh, no? I'm sorry, but who are you? I know you're not a comedian because you've yet to make me laugh, but eliminating options isn't really much help.

Don't get the DLC, you won't like the humor.

Also, quit being so lame.