Best co op team?

#1A3QU1TASPosted 12/16/2012 8:52:26 AM
What are your thoughts on the best two player co op team?
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#2NateO81Posted 12/16/2012 9:02:17 AM
Gunzerker and Siren compliment each other pretty well. And 2 commandos is pretty unstoppable. Those are the only ones I have experience with.
#3Testsubject35Posted 12/16/2012 9:09:13 AM
I'm going through 2-player with the Siren and my nephew is the Gunzerker. Probably not the best team, but it doesn't really seem to matter. Everyone works well with each other. I have even played games where it was just 2 Commandos running around tossing out turrets and that worked just fine. So in short i don't think their really is a best team, just play as whoever you want and it will work out just fine, just be sure to play as someone you like being...Like me i hate being the Gunzerker, and i have another 2-player save with a friend and we never play that one probably because i'm not not psyched to be the gunzerker. he sucks IMO, but it seems like most other people like him, i personally think he is the worst in the game just because his ability isn't situational where as everyone else's is. I can Sneak around or run away with Zero's Deception, I can Hold in Place and shooot or Hold in place and run away or Even heal with the Maya's Phaselock, and i can use as a decoy or have it fight along side me with the Axton's Turret. All the Gunzerker does is pulls out a second gun runs blindly into battle, then goes down and dies lol.
#4A3QU1TAS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:17:56 AM
Testsubject35 posted...
I'm going through 2-player with the Siren and my nephew is the Gunzerker. Probably not the best team, but it doesn't really seem to matter. Everyone works well with each other. I have even played games where it was just 2 Commandos running around tossing out turrets and that worked just fine. So in short i don't think their really is a best team, just play as whoever you want and it will work out just fine, just be sure to play as someone you like being...Like me i hate being the Gunzerker, and i have another 2-player save with a friend and we never play that one probably because i'm not not psyched to be the gunzerker. he sucks IMO, but it seems like most other people like him, i personally think he is the worst in the game just because his ability isn't situational where as everyone else's is. I can Sneak around or run away with Zero's Deception, I can Hold in Place and shooot or Hold in place and run away or Even heal with the Maya's Phaselock, and i can use as a decoy or have it fight along side me with the Axton's Turret. All the Gunzerker does is pulls out a second gun runs blindly into battle, then goes down and dies lol.

Yeah good call. I guess Gaige and zero aren't the best team players either lol
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#5StormWolf12Posted 12/16/2012 11:20:17 AM
Lol, yeah. Gaige is terrible for team play. +40% Team Elemental Damage is really bad. Especially since it totally doesn't also apply to explosive damage.
#6Social_SinPosted 12/16/2012 11:22:33 AM
A3QU1TAS posted...
Testsubject35 posted...

Yeah good call. I guess Gaige and zero aren't the best team players either lol

Gaige's Deathtrap is Axton's turret....only it moves around and follows you, it's awesome with anyone

No team can be hindered by a mechromancer, fav character in the game.
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#7A3QU1TAS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:22:44 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Lol, yeah. Gaige is terrible for team play. +40% Team Elemental Damage is really bad. Especially since it totally doesn't also apply to explosive damage.

I can see zero being decent. Long range sniping or up in TE midst causing mayhem with melee. I guess Gaige's death trap wouldn't be the worst addition to a team but it's not that good lol
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#8StormWolf12Posted 12/16/2012 11:25:04 AM
A3QU1TAS posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

I can see zero being decent. Long range sniping or up in TE midst causing mayhem with melee. I guess Gaige's death trap wouldn't be the worst addition to a team but it's not that good lol

Lol. Gaige doesn't even need Deathtrap.

Also, Sniping Zero is the worst build in the game.
#9A3QU1TAS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:26:44 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
A3QU1TAS posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

Worst? Please. Best? Of course not but it's far from the worst. He can tear through anything from a distance.
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#10StormWolf12Posted 12/16/2012 11:28:43 AM
A3QU1TAS posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
A3QU1TAS posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

Worst? Please. Best? Of course not but it's far from the worst. He can tear through anything from a distance.

Slower and less effectively than any other class.

Axton specced Gunpowder with a Cobra is a better sniper than Zero.