Horrible game

#1FOGEDABOUDITPosted 12/18/2012 2:31:34 AM
Horrible driving mechanics, I feel like a kid trying to get an RC car to go straight.
Horrible characters, cmon Claptrap, really? Please shut up.
Horrible gameplay, wheres the thought in this? Every enemy you encounter just runs straight at you. Has to be the some of the stupidest AI in modern day gaming.
Oh and over half the guns that drop are completely worthless, theres no point for them to even drop other than to have you waste your time sifting through them.

The game's just mindless shooting and wandering around landscapes that look like trash to begin with in a setting I could care less about.

I'd rather just go play RAGE, at least that game was fun.
---
Some people dont think Im smart. They get my fist.
#2Jchopper5Posted 12/18/2012 2:35:28 AM
You know what, your completely right. I used to like this game until i read this. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth!!
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0TCBMusT8c#/watch?v=ZLk75fFXqH4
#3aznghostbusterPosted 12/18/2012 2:38:27 AM
FOGEDABOUDIT posted...
The game's just mindless shooting and wandering around landscapes that look like trash to begin with in a setting I could care less about.

Sounds more like all of the Call of Duty games lol
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." -Confucius
GT- TheLoveFister
#4svstonedPosted 12/18/2012 2:39:37 AM
Meh... fogeddaboutit
---
Preparing plus Practicing equals Progressing - Sonny S. Vansteenkiste
Mankind created god in it's image. - Sonny S. Vansteenkiste (1988-∞)
#5OhGoodPosted 12/18/2012 2:40:57 AM
new user
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#6FOGEDABOUDIT(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 2:44:23 AM
Jchopper5 posted...
You know what, your completely right. I used to like this game until i read this. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth!!

I'm glad I that you now see the light.
---
#7FOGEDABOUDIT(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 2:47:53 AM
^Strike the "I", damn keyboards these days.
---
#8ho57ilePosted 12/18/2012 3:37:00 AM
Couldn't* car less.
#9nightx2001Posted 12/18/2012 3:49:00 AM
You must not be playing the same game first off alot of the mobs actually take cover but there are mobs that run straight towards you that because they are carrying explosives that they let off when near you like a kamikaze.Driving is easy you must not be very good all of your comments are just plain retarded the game is meant to be funny thats why claptrap is way he is.
#10FOGEDABOUDIT(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 4:21:44 AM
nightx2001 posted...
You must not be playing the same game first off alot of the mobs actually take cover but there are mobs that run straight towards you that because they are carrying explosives that they let off when near you like a kamikaze.Driving is easy you must not be very good all of your comments are just plain retarded the game is meant to be funny thats why claptrap is way he is.

I don't care that it's easy, it's bland and boring, and the vehicles look absolutely horrific.
The game itself is pretty much WOW with guns and FPS gameplay, a crap storyline, and no MMO functionality.
---