Is a Badass reset a bad thing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is a Badass reset a bad thing?

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
4 years ago#1
My badass rank reset a couple days ago, and I was given a bunch of ranks to reapply, but my old levels were still there so I don't seen anything on the surface wrong, but I'm hoping that the ramifications won't hinder me in the future.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

User Info: Mysticman89

Mysticman89
4 years ago#2
Until the recent patch, you wouldn't get your ranks/tokens back.

The badass rank reset also resets items in your shared stash, golden keys, and customisation skins/heads, so that can be a rather bothersome issue for people who spent a long time farming for skins/heads.

HeliosAscension
4 years ago#3
That does suck, luckily I was only level 20 and didnt have anything worth a crap. Thanks for the heads up.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

User Info: Ocelot3184

Ocelot3184
4 years ago#4
Considering i lost my heads and skins the reset kind of sucked

HeliosAscension
4 years ago#5
So I was playing yesterday, and I bought a head out the Torgue machine "Pretty in Punk" and it was nowhere to be found after I "consumed" it and went to the Character Station to change to see what it looked like. Is this because of my reset and will it continue to be like that until I wipe my saves and start over?

HeliosAscension
4 years ago#6
Bump?

User Info: DMan304

DMan304
4 years ago#7
So I was playing yesterday, and I bought a head out the Torgue machine "Pretty in Punk" and it was nowhere to be found after I "consumed" it and went to the Character Station to change to see what it looked like. Is this because of my reset and will it continue to be like that until I wipe my saves and start over?

If it was the BA glitch it would only disappear if you already had it when the reset happened.
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p368/DMan30464/gir.gif

User Info: Mysticman89

Mysticman89
4 years ago#8
Odds are in the case you're describing, the skin just was for a different character then the one that bought it, rather then something lost to a reset.

HeliosAscension
4 years ago#9
Maybe so, I'm fairly certain it was for Gaige but we'll just chalk it up to me not paying attention. Thanks for everyone's help!

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#10
HeliosAscension posted...
Maybe so, I'm fairly certain it was for Gaige but we'll just chalk it up to me not paying attention. Thanks for everyone's help!

Pretty in punk is a head for Maya
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is a Badass reset a bad thing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived