Is a Badass reset a bad thing?

#1HeliosAscensionPosted 12/19/2012 8:05:12 PM
My badass rank reset a couple days ago, and I was given a bunch of ranks to reapply, but my old levels were still there so I don't seen anything on the surface wrong, but I'm hoping that the ramifications won't hinder me in the future.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#2Mysticman89Posted 12/19/2012 8:11:42 PM
Until the recent patch, you wouldn't get your ranks/tokens back.

The badass rank reset also resets items in your shared stash, golden keys, and customisation skins/heads, so that can be a rather bothersome issue for people who spent a long time farming for skins/heads.
#3HeliosAscension(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 3:00:19 PM
That does suck, luckily I was only level 20 and didnt have anything worth a crap. Thanks for the heads up.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#4Ocelot3184Posted 12/20/2012 3:04:54 PM
Considering i lost my heads and skins the reset kind of sucked
#5HeliosAscension(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 3:13:01 PM
So I was playing yesterday, and I bought a head out the Torgue machine "Pretty in Punk" and it was nowhere to be found after I "consumed" it and went to the Character Station to change to see what it looked like. Is this because of my reset and will it continue to be like that until I wipe my saves and start over?
---
#6HeliosAscension(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 1:12:54 AM
Bump?
---
#7DMan304Posted 12/22/2012 9:43:36 AM
So I was playing yesterday, and I bought a head out the Torgue machine "Pretty in Punk" and it was nowhere to be found after I "consumed" it and went to the Character Station to change to see what it looked like. Is this because of my reset and will it continue to be like that until I wipe my saves and start over?

If it was the BA glitch it would only disappear if you already had it when the reset happened.
---
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p368/DMan30464/gir.gif
#8Mysticman89Posted 12/22/2012 11:22:18 AM
Odds are in the case you're describing, the skin just was for a different character then the one that bought it, rather then something lost to a reset.
#9HeliosAscension(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 6:56:06 PM
Maybe so, I'm fairly certain it was for Gaige but we'll just chalk it up to me not paying attention. Thanks for everyone's help!
---
#10VaricoseVeinsPosted 12/23/2012 8:15:20 PM
HeliosAscension posted...
Maybe so, I'm fairly certain it was for Gaige but we'll just chalk it up to me not paying attention. Thanks for everyone's help!

Pretty in punk is a head for Maya