Anyone not going to support them if they keep nerfing things?

#1Assassin_X_GethPosted 12/21/2012 11:24:49 AM
I say this because the company said they love when people find something that is OP. It makes the game fun and theres no need to nerf it. And yet the nerfed things anyways. I hate when developers go back on their word. Its thank to whiney people who got it nerfed. Just because you don't like something thats overpowered doesn't mean everyone should suffer because of you. If you don't like it, don't use it!
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#2Xero-KillPosted 12/21/2012 11:26:34 AM
No
---
GT: Xero Kogari
#3TyphlaxPosted 12/21/2012 12:35:01 PM(edited)
No because that's stupid and I couldn't imagine feeling more entitled.
---
TyphlosionEXplOsIOn
GT: Pyroskank
#4StormWolf12Posted 12/21/2012 12:36:35 PM
Just because you like something, doesn't mean everyone else should suffer.

The bee was ******* atrocious and ruined the game for more people than it added to. They need to finish nerfing it, and I'll continue supporting them.
#5gOwCoD4Posted 12/21/2012 12:38:46 PM
I'll support them regardless. I couldn't care less if they nerf these items that I don't use. They're WAY too overpowered anyways. Any item that can give a player the ability to solo a raid boss in under 10 seconds shouldn't be in the game or it should be nerfed. They're called 'raid bosses' for a reason.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#6kaeichiPosted 12/21/2012 12:39:16 PM
Go play any MMO then try complaining about nerfs. Now this isn't an MMO but seriously if you think nerfs matter that much then you need a new hobby.
---
http://g4tv.com/videos/21057/Sesslers-Soapbox-Review-to-a-Kill/
GT: Kaeichi
#7A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/21/2012 12:42:52 PM
Never play BF3. They are STILL nerfing/buffing the same stuff that they were patching at launch.
#8TheismosPosted 12/21/2012 12:47:45 PM
Stop supporting a game developer I like because they changed a shield's stats in a game? Why no sir, I won't do it.
#9PanopictonguyPosted 12/21/2012 12:57:46 PM
The bee was so OP people stopped looking for new things. So of they love for people to find new OP things wouldn't it make sense to get rid of an obvious roadblock?
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=11 N =11
#10mooninomicsPosted 12/21/2012 1:06:08 PM
Actually, I'd be more inclined to stop supporting them if they didn't occasionally nerf things or make tweaks.

Not very inclined, though. A little. I still totally would support them because Gearbox is awesome and makes awesome games, but still. It'd be kind of annoying if they just left blatantly broken things unfixed.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz